Mustangs On The Mountian .Ar

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
so, Jake, how is LaFanda doing?

I'm glad the weekend is finally over. I went to riverfest and all the local gangs kept trying to get me to join and stuff because they heard that I was pretty good with a bowstaff. Have you gotten any calls from that guy in Mcallisters that you were pratically throwing youself at? I think he was pretty interested in you.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah he could not keep his thoughts to him self.....Jake put car on ebay.....easy sell.....I belive north point nissan has a azure blue Mach 1 5 speed for sell...

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If you are going to make payments for the next 5 years, might as well get a Cobra. :)

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
so, Jake, how is LaFanda doing?

I'm glad the weekend is finally over. I went to riverfest and all the local gangs kept trying to get me to join and stuff because they heard that I was pretty good with a bowstaff. Have you gotten any calls from that guy in Mcallisters that you were pratically throwing youself at? I think he was pretty interested in you.
Lafondah is good. He fell in his water bowl and became a very wet pussy... :lol1:

I dont know about the whole eBay thing. Too much hassle it seems like.

And matt is prolly right, spend a hundred more a month to have a much faster car...

Jake

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Off subject,but,

I know this is off subject,so please bear I need a new tune ,where is a good place to get one here in LR?
Thanks Steve

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
There arent any places to get tunes in LR, or even Arkansas for that matter that I know of. The nearest place is in Springfield, MO. The name of the place is Injected Racing, he has and will tune my truck, and Cheyenne's, and prob some others.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey evel check out my Sig for the emal address for Dave......also check out InjectedRacing.com.............and Springfielddyno.com.....Greats guys tuned my truck with 2 pulles on the dyno.....any questions just ask

Also Travis check out the new 5.0 mustang mag....and the new muscle mustang fast ford for details on the new shelby 500.... :burnout:

Last edited:

mystic1219

Established Member
That car is from perryville. I rode in it before the s/c and the Z06 is one bad car.

mhays26 said:
:rockon: :rockon:

30679-559-21456.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread