MustangTuning.com Has 03 Cobra Deep Dish Wheels Now?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
i bought mine last year from wheel replicas,

taillights018.jpg

taillights040.jpg

I like these on your car in black, but I hate the chrome versions

GA Terminator

Established Member
Why has this type wheen been so difficult for someone to make? There is an obvious market for them with current Cobra owners. I don't get it.

SoddyRebel

Darkside
Established Member
yea, i know they are different than the factory cobra wheels, as in the spokes are a little to thin, but as in a 5 star wheel they arnt that bad looking. Plus for the price of 400 bucks, brand new, shipped to my door, i couldnt pass them up. But everyone has their opinions and they are respected.:thumbsup:

JumpMan23

Established Member
yea, i know they are different than the factory cobra wheels, as in the spokes are a little to thin, but as in a 5 star wheel they arnt that bad looking. Plus for the price of 400 bucks, brand new, shipped to my door, i couldnt pass them up. But everyone has their opinions and they are respected.:thumbsup:

Totally. Everyone will have their own opinion. And even though a lot of us dont like it, you like it so yea.

I do think the your car looks cool overall. Maybe if those wheels werent called deep dish 03's then it would be different LOL. We wouldnt compare them to the 03's

But since they are:
faild.jpg

=P

BlueSS

Totally. Everyone will have their own opinion. And even though a lot of us dont like it, you like it so yea.

I do think the your car looks cool overall. Maybe if those wheels werent called deep dish 03's then it would be different LOL. We wouldnt compare them to the 03's

But since they are:
faild.jpg

=P

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread