My 03 twin turbo gt auto complete transformation including body & paint TONS OF PICS!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Are your turbos collapsing the air filters or are they getting bent from the bumper cover?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
before1.jpg

so cecil dragway lol

Last edited:

GoingHaam

Established Member
you've had this car since it was new?! i bet there is a TON of money in this thing! nice project! I want videos! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome transformation. Gorgeous car! I love the photo of your daughter in the back seat. Fun times you will NEVER forget! :)

chrisquirk187

Momma, I wanna go fast!
Established Member
Fantastic build!

Thank you.

I bet that has been a blast:coolman:

First day It melted a coil pack, then the bov needed adjustment, and now the converter has to come out for restall. Its not reving past 5500 in 3rd gear. I bought the th400 with converter used and he said it was a 4k stall which its actually a 5500.

you've had this car since it was new?! i bet there is a TON of money in this thing! nice project! I want videos! :beer:

Yes sir. After 11years its seen probably 4 to 5 set ups. 3 motors, 4 trans and 3 paint jobs lol.

What an awesome transformation. Gorgeous car! I love the photo of your daughter in the back seat. Fun times you will NEVER forget! :)

Thanks a lot, her and the wife love cruising in the stang and whopping vettes at the ocean.

chrisquirk187

Momma, I wanna go fast!
Established Member
Car was on the dyno last week and wouldn't pull past 5200 rpm in 3rd gear. Pulled the trans yesterday and had it rebuilt along with the converter so hopefully it's making big power soon.

Users who are viewing this thread