My 2003 Head/Cam Z06 Videos

SpdKilz

Established Member
Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking around this forum for a while and finally registered a little bit ago. Rick (Steeda30) told me to make a video post so here I am!

Major power modifications are as follows:
AFR 205cc Heads
SI6 232 240 .595 .610 112 Comp Cam
Vortex Rammer Cold Air Intake
Kooks 1 3/4" SS Headers w/X-Pipe
Modified Z06 TI Exhaust

---------------------------------------------------------------

This first video is a recent clip showing my new modified Z06 TI Exhaust. I love how it sounds! Be sure to watch till about the middle when I do a couple quick street runs.

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/ModifiedTIExhaust.wmv

Second video is a 7+ minute compilation video from last summer including track runs, a quick race against a TT 350Z (more videos of that to come soon), burnouts, and more.

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/Z06 Summer 2005 Compilation.wmv

I have plenty more videos on my site, but those should entertain for a while. I am in the process of trying to set up some races and using my new camera mount that should make for some sweet angled shots.

Enjoy!

Carleton

2k1cobra

Established Member
Werent you in one of his vids. Either way you got a fast zo6. :bowdown: :beer:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Mmmm, that is an awesome Z. I love the exhaust setup, it's just evil sounding :rockon: :bowdown: Great looking Z.

04torchred

Established Member
Nice car. Do you happen to have numbers on it. PM me if you don't want to post as my brother is thinking of getting a Z06 and is interested in doing similar mods. I would appreciate the input. I still love the 02-04 Z06 body styles... just look so damn clean.

Kegger

Banned
Nice car! Where in Chicago are you? I'm on the far northwest side near Montrose and Naragansett. If you see a really loud '03 Torch Red vert, thats me. :thumbsup:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Nice to see you around...

Your car sounded wicked before last time I saw it, sounds just straight pissed off on the video! I'd love to hear it in person, maybe in about a week and a half at Bloomington Gold if we run across each other? You still have my cell #?

BPLS1

Established Member
nic vid i am very much looking forward to getting a zo6 once i sell my Z28, i test drove a stock 03 zo6 and all i can say is bye bye LS1 :), time for LS6

SpdKilz

Established Member
Tabres said:
Nice to see you around...

Your car sounded wicked before last time I saw it, sounds just straight pissed off on the video! I'd love to hear it in person, maybe in about a week and a half at Bloomington Gold if we run across each other? You still have my cell #?

I do not (I thought I did...just checked my cell). Want to PM it to me? You can definately check it out at Bloomington Gold next week.

Kegger and Snakebite2k5 -

I actually live near Naperville. The car club I am in often hang out at Woodfield mall if you know where that is. If you ever see my car come up and say hi and I'll do the same :) (BTW, I have a "SpdKilz.com" sticker on the back window of my car and my plate is SPD KILZ - same as my SN on here - so if you are ever curious to know if it is me just look at the plate! haha)

Carleton

Last edited:

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
SpdKilz You're on my Aim list from a long time ago. You know(or used to know) a guy with a Black '03 Cobra from Glen Ellyn right? I'm the guy with the Sonic Blue Cobra. Whatever happened to him? I havent heard from him in a long time.

Hit up Chicagosvt.com when you get a chance. He have tons of get togethers. We mostly drink(not me though) and BS about cars.

SpdKilz

Established Member
Ohh...I am trying to remember correctly...but did you live near COD skanker? If you are talking about Mike with the pullied 03 Cobra, he is over in Iraq right now! It sucks...I miss hanging with him :(

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
That would certainly explain his absense. I hope he(and everyone else) comes home safe.

And yes thats me. I have yet to see you on the road. I saw a Ford GT and a Diablo this week on Park BLVD in the GE.

Users who are viewing this thread