My 2003 Head/Cam Z06 Videos

Lankhoss

Established Member
Spd,

You have a great site!! I had actually watched several of your videos long before I ever had my car or posted on here. Glad to see you posting here now :loser: :rockon:

SpdKilz

Established Member
Woah, really? Sweet :D Your car is just beautiful! I always bug Rick to see if he has any new videos of your car laying the smack down, haha. Good color choice :)

Keep 'em coming!

Lankhoss

Established Member
ha ha, I just realized I gave you a "loser" smiley!!! lol I thought it was a thumbs up one!!! Whooops!! heh

Thanks, you have a good choice in color as well :) Too bad you don't live closer, we could tag team some weak sauce around here!! We should have some more videos soon.

Then "IF" I mod....we've gotta start all over again and do a Lankhoss Volume 2 set :-D

Keep us updated on any new vids you make, as well. We'll be looking here! :thumbsup: (wooo, got the right icon that time)

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Lankhoss said:
Then "IF" I mod....we've gotta start all over again and do a Lankhoss Volume 2 set :-D
C'mon, don't lie to yourself...everyone says "I'll leave it stock..." two weeks later, "Hey, check out my new exhaust!" LOL!! There is no cure once the mod bug bites, LOL!!!

-Mike

SpdKilz

Established Member
Lank - I will let you know if I make anything new and I will be sure to see if you make anything new also :D

Sonik Blur - I hear ya buddy! When I first got the Z06 I was so amazed with the power I told myself I was going to leave the engine alone. Two years later and about 80+ rwhp later...haha

F8LBITE - Thanks for the compliments!

1999CobraR (dave) - SHUT UP...haha...see ya later buddy.

Carleton

raiders03

Banned
SpdKilz said:
Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking around this forum for a while and finally registered a little bit ago. Rick (Steeda30) told me to make a video post so here I am!

Major power modifications are as follows:
AFR 205cc Heads
SI6 232 240 .595 .610 112 Comp Cam
Vortex Rammer Cold Air Intake
Kooks 1 3/4" SS Headers w/X-Pipe
Modified Z06 TI Exhaust

---------------------------------------------------------------

This first video is a recent clip showing my new modified Z06 TI Exhaust. I love how it sounds! Be sure to watch till about the middle when I do a couple quick street runs.

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/ModifiedTIExhaust.wmv

Second video is a 7+ minute compilation video from last summer including track runs, a quick race against a TT 350Z (more videos of that to come soon), burnouts, and more.

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/Video-Audio/My Z06/Z06 Summer 2005 Compilation.wmv

I have plenty more videos on my site, but those should entertain for a while. I am in the process of trying to set up some races and using my new camera mount that should make for some sweet angled shots.

Enjoy!

Carleton

What is TI exhaust?? I have never heard of it before but I am looking for a catback system for my 06 Z and that sounded wicked :rockon: . I have a stage 2 cam and kooks longtubes but no catback and it does not sound that loud. The stock mufflers need to go. Thanks.

astippich

Established Member
Sweet car, sounds perfect. TI is titanium, which is the material the mufflers are made out of from the factory. Very expensive, very strong, very light, and won't rust.

SpdKilz

Established Member
G-Z06 said:
Sweet Vette!

Keep up the great work brotha!

Thanks! I have seen your vette before online. That is one bad car! Can't wait to see the finished product!

EatonLS-1s - Astippich pretty much summed it up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread