My 2003 Head/Cam Z06 Videos

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
SpdKilz said:
The car club I am in often hang out at Woodfield mall if you know where that is.

I'm out there every so often, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your car. Your Z0 is sick BTW.. :rockon:

SpdKilz

Established Member
shanker said:
That would certainly explain his absense. I hope he(and everyone else) comes home safe.

And yes thats me. I have yet to see you on the road. I saw a Ford GT and a Diablo this week on Park BLVD in the GE.

Well, I am going to be around the area for at least the next year (just moved back) so hopefully you will see me driving around! Do you ever go out to cruise at all? Let me know and perhaps we can meet up sometime.

fastkars.com - Sounds good! Hope to see you out there. It is always fun meeting people and their sweet cars :coolman:

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments!

Carleton

CobraKalas

Established Member
shanker said:
SpdKilz You're on my Aim list from a long time ago. You know(or used to know) a guy with a Black '03 Cobra from Glen Ellyn right? I'm the guy with the Sonic Blue Cobra. Whatever happened to him? I havent heard from him in a long time.

Hit up Chicagosvt.com when you get a chance. He have tons of get togethers. We mostly drink(not me though) and BS about cars.
haha your talkin about my brother Mike, actually from Wheaton, he's in Iraq like Carl said, but 2 weeks ago i flew to arizona to detail the car came out like a beauty, http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290966

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
stole your exhaust clip and posted it a few weeks ago here lol, welcome to the site and keep us posted with your next vids and kills.

04torchred

Established Member
Do you happen to have any numbers on the car? If you don't want to post please PM me. I am curious what you gained with the mods. My brother is looking to buy a 02-04 Z06 and is curious about what you made with your mods.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Welcome!! That is one BAD-ASS Vette!! Make sure you check out chicagosvt.com we always have meet-n-greets! In fact we are having a HUGE picnic at Busse Woods this Sunday! You should come out, bring the Vette too, LOL!!

-Mike

SpdKilz

Established Member
04torchred said:
Do you happen to have any numbers on the car? If you don't want to post please PM me. I am curious what you gained with the mods. My brother is looking to buy a 02-04 Z06 and is curious about what you made with your mods.

430rwhp...and the torque is, well, lets just say it is lacking for some reason.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
badass car man, sounds mean as hell! what did you do to the stock exhaust setup to modify it?

SpdKilz

Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
badass car man, sounds mean as hell! what did you do to the stock exhaust setup to modify it?

Had a friend weld in a piece of titanium to partially bypass the muffler. A somewhat unique modification because you need to use a piece of TI tubing, a special core for the welder, and weld it in a closed environment.

Here are a couple pictures:

http://spdkilz.com/Spdkilz/Summer 2006/Exhaust/ModifiedTIExhaust1.jpg

http://spdkilz.com/Spdkilz/Summer 2006/Exhaust/ModifiedTIExhaust2.jpg

Carleton

Users who are viewing this thread