My almost 11 year old Baby was assaulted

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Driving with my son to get some burgers for dinner, in the left lane of a 3 lane thoroughfare when the dumb bitch in the middle lane next to me decides she needs to turn left... right now!!!

The hit forced me into a curb that was about 11 inches high and that did damage to the left front.

I was stunned... WTF makes a left, from the middle lane, especially when there is a car there??

She hit me in the passenger door, so I was almost half way passed her.

My Son snapped this with his iphone. You just cant have nice stuff, I suppose.

4nj0.jpg

Be careful out there.

-Brian

4v_mach1

Established Member
ugh.. reminds me of another day in Los Angeles
This is why I haven't purchased a motorcycle because I can't stop seeing dumb drivers on the road like the lady that ruined your car.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol assaulted.

Glad you guys were okay. I never understood why people cant just go to the next intersection/exit and make a u-turn or get back on the highway.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Was she cited? I ask because nowadays people are prone to hit and run. Glad you are both okay. That could have ended much worse.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Aw man, that sucks! I would have come unglued on that bitch's ass! Glad you and your boy are ok. Hope you can get the ride fixed quickly. Crap like that happens ALOT out here. It's so bad in Midland/Odessa area, that I'm hesitant to even drive my car very much. I'll only take it out during the slower hours when there's not many people out.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
I thought you were talking about your kid...lol. Glad it turned out very different.

Me too! I am glad you and your son are safe. Sucks to see another cobra get hit. This almost happened to me the other day in my daily, people drive like such morons it makes me want to keep the Cobra in the garage :rollseyes

gaspasr

Established Member
This is why I haven't purchased a motorcycle because I can't stop seeing dumb drivers on the road like the lady that ruined your car.

No bike for me anymore either. OP glad you guys are ok.

walt460

SN95 Judge
Established Member
Sad to see, damage not pretty but I hope it is fixable. But ya can't fix dumb drivers, and they are everywhere doing all kinds of stupid moves.

I live near Vegas, we got PLENTY of dumb-ass drivers as well a tons of lost-tourists driving around here doing stupid moves.

Worst part, even if insurance fixes it perfect, it will show as an accident on your car's CARFAX report and forever decrease the value of your Cobra. Not fair, hope ya win the lotto for millions to make up for this!

Coiled03

Established Member
This is the kind of crap that keeps me from getting another motorcycle. If people can't see a god damn car next to them, no way in hell they'll see a bike.

Sorry about your car, but glad to hear everyone is relatively unharmed.

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
Glad everyone is ok. Just be glad she did make contact with your vehicle. Something like this happen to me years ago in my corvette. I saw it coming and tried to avoid the accident. Ended up damaging my vehicle and didn't make contact. I chased the person down and when the cops came I was told I was at fault because our vehicles did not contact. I was pretty pissed about it.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
feel your pain man. got rear ended in mine a couple years ago. Hit me so hard she couldn't get out of the drivers door of her Equinox. Good thing because I was raging mad. Made matters worse the next day when her husband dropped by work the next day and was pissed at me for having an attitude about it. I'm still sore over that deal.

Glad you guys are o.k.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Glad you both are okay, and hopefully the car is fixable.

Was she on her phone by chance? I would've beat her into the asphalt for her blatant stupidity.

It seems that every single douchenozzle on the roads nowadays think that either A) I don't have to use my blinker because other people can read my mind, B) my blinker gives me the automatic right to move lanes, even if there is another car there, or C) I'm just going to drive like a complete prick.

PDubs

Established Member
I never understood why people cant just go to the next intersection/exit and make a u-turn or get back on the highway.

Me neither. Or even the gotta stop right now, possibly cause an accident, and wait for traffic to pass so I can take my turn I almost missed f everyone else maneuver. God forbid they actually have to spend a few minutes to turn around.

Good to hear the only damage is to the car. Looks fixable.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

+1 i want another bike so bad but i just dont want to end up as roadkill. lotta dumbasses out there.

94_Vert

Established Member
If you were at her door, the car was probably in her blind spot. That doesn't excuse her, but she probably didn't do it maliciously. Glad no one got hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread