My Boy Jason HUH Just turn pro body Builder!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
My knees hurt watching him do those squats lol. I can squat 405 but damn holding it down low for that low for like 5 seconds... damn....

95riosnake

Established Member
Gained over 20lbs of muscle in just one yr.

The amount of dedication to do that is crazy. I used to be about 15-20lbs heavier about 2-3 years ago, most of which was muscle, and I've lost a lot of it. It frustrates me but I just don't have the time to do a lot of things I used to, including 2.5-3 hour gym visits. I'm lucky to get more than an hour in 3x a week now :nonono:

94venomV8

Established Member
This is nawt a tuma.. lol

But in all seriousness how do you gain that much without some type of induced gain(not talking protein shakes)?

My94GT

Established Member
thats crazy, while i would never want to be anything like that i can sure respect the work it takes.

Stalker27

Established Member
Congrats to him, Man that's all i've ever wanted to do is go pro. I eat sleep live bodybuilding.

I know Jay Cutler was introduced to Lou Zwick when he was young and nobody even knew who jay was at the time. For those that don't know Lou had a show on ESPN called American Muscle that featured all the top bodybuilders but also the young up and comming guys as well. Lou has people all over the world looking for new potential.

I just wish i had his contact info where i could send him a few shots of me. Anyways, tell him much luck & looks great. I'm sure he'll be sponsored by Gaspari or someone very soon

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
He's a monster. Serious question... He's on roids right?

Those guys on that level take a serious amount of chemicals. Arnold was on Test, Deca, and Dbol... these guys are on hgh, test, tren, deca, var, insulin, igf, and T3 or T4.

Stalker27

Established Member
Those guys on that level take a serious amount of chemicals. Arnold was on Test, Deca, and Dbol... these guys are on hgh, test, tren, deca, var, insulin, igf, and T3 or T4.

Forgot a few: Drol, winny v, primabolin, test suspension, EQ, proviron,clen, HCG, nolvadex, arimidex, lasix, halotestin

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
those guys on that level take a serious amount of chemicals. Arnold was on test, deca, and dbol... These guys are on hgh, test, tren, deca, var, insulin, igf, and t3 or t4.

forgot a few: Drol, winny v, primabolin, test suspension, eq, proviron,clen, hcg, nolvadex, arimidex, lasix, halotestin

wowww!

Users who are viewing this thread