My Boy Jason HUH Just turn pro body Builder!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
His quads and hamstrings look great!

Even with all the stuff these BB guys take; it's still extremely hard work. Your average guy wouldn't be able to live the life these guys do and continue to grow and make themselves better each and every day.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
95% of the svtp members would destroy your buddy! just ask them

Def. a beast. good luck to him

Big meatheads like that are fun to choke out. They pass out faster than anyone else because their bodies require so much more blood/oxygen to supply those big ol muscles with. Also they tend not to be very flexible so they are easy to submit. :D

But on a serious note, I respect the amount of work and dedication it took for him to reach that level. Everything they do from the time they wake up and time to go to sleep is dedicated to it. Just having the science down to manipulate everything their bodies do is impressive in itself.

7.62x51

Established Member
Big meatheads like that are fun to choke out. They pass out faster than anyone else because their bodies require so much more blood/oxygen to supply those big ol muscles with. Also they tend not to be very flexible so they are easy to submit. :D

wow, another armchair UFC fighter who hides behind the safety of a computer monitor. I guess guys like Brock Lesnar just keel over and pass out after a few minutes of cardio? :nonono:

ANYWAYS - if there was ONE thing I wish people understood about bodybuilders and the use of chemicals - is that steroids are purely supplemental. They definitely help, but nothing can replace hard work & consistency. People think that once you shoot up, your muscles start to grow, it just doesn't work that way.

Truth is, if you juice up without all the hard work, you are just ingesting useless oil into your body.

Props to the BB in the OP, got some big wheels on him,

Last edited:

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
Just having the science down to manipulate everything their bodies do is impressive in itself.

Thats the problem the majority of them im going to say 99.9% of them DONT have the science down. They rely on someone else who THINKS they have the science down (their nutritionist). I've spent a good portion of my life learning science and i still learn new things everyday about new mechanisms of action of various chemicals. These guys do not know what they are actually doing as far as science goes, please do NOT give them that much credit. :read:

Do however give them credit for dedication, but its his job. Anyone who goes to work for 8hrs a day doesnt get credit for dedication its their job. If its not his job and just a hobby, then kudos for the "dedication" to his hobby.

Wireeater: your right my car is wasted money, but at the end of the day when im tired of it, i dont have to worry about organ failure, its just lost money. These people dont see the effects of all these drugs until years later.

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member

thats what the EPO is for.

Your right, and wrong.You dont "pass out" because your muscles dont have oxygen, you pass out because your brain doesnt. A choke hold has nothing to do with the musculature of the body, its plain and simple ischemia due to occlusion leading to brain hypoxia.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member

But on a serious note, I respect the amount of work and dedication it took for him to reach that level. Everything they do from the time they wake up and time to go to sleep is dedicated to it. Just having the science down to manipulate everything their bodies do is impressive in itself.

You are correct about them needing more oxygen to supply the demand of their muscles.

However, You are not correct about them being not flexible. Some of the best bodybuilders in the world are more flexible than most people.

They do alot of stretching as part of their warm-up routines before heavy lifts.

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
I think its amazing that someone can have that much dedication and work that hard to do that and he gets my respect for that but, I just dont get it. I have a good friend that was into that when we were younger and thats all he did and now he is in his mid 40s and his body is junk. I can work circles around him and I can go out and ride dirt bikes, play football or anything I want with my kids all day with no problems. Him?:lol:
He has so many problems its not funny. His shoulders are junk, His knees are junk,His back,,,no good.
He is like a 60 year old guy.:shrug:

I think its amazing that someone can have that much dedication and work that hard to do that and he gets my respect for that but, I just dont get it. I have a good friend that was into that when we were younger and thats all he did and now he is in his mid 40s and his body is junk. I can work circles around him and I can go out and ride dirt bikes, play football or anything I want with my kids all day with no problems. Him?:lol:
He has so many problems its not funny. His shoulders are junk, His knees are junk,His back,,,no good.
He is like a 60 year old guy.:shrug:

I agree. I don't know why some of these guys want to tinker with their bodies with all these designer drugs that certainly will have negative effects on the body. I can't even imagine planning your entire day around eating the vast amount of meals that these guys do and the vast amounts of training they resort to. You become a slave to your vanity. Arnold is the only one that could say made it big through bodybuilding.

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
Those guys on that level take a serious amount of chemicals. Arnold was on Test, Deca, and Dbol... these guys are on hgh, test, tren, deca, var, insulin, igf, and T3 or T4.

Forgot a few: Drol, winny v, primabolin, test suspension, EQ, proviron,clen, HCG, nolvadex, arimidex, lasix, halotestin

Be honest, without google, do you guys know what all of these chemicals do? and at least one side effect? If not why on Gods green earth would you take them? (im not saying either one of you do, just a general question):??:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Your boy looks great! His legs are really impressive! Really gives you an appreciation of how huge Cutler is when you see him next to a very large 258lb guy like Jason!

Stalker27

Established Member
Be honest, without google, do you guys know what all of these chemicals do? and at least one side effect? If not why on Gods green earth would you take them? (im not saying either one of you do, just a general question):??:

Nah i don't need google, I have two books here that every drug in it that i mentioned with the positives & negatives. It's one thing to take them all together but lets get real here for a min people. Bodybuilders are NOT the only ones they take them. Your fav pro and amature players take them as well. Only a few get caught doing it.

All too often i get young guys come up to me in the gym asking me where they can get some stuff & i laugh & i ask them how long you been working out. Most of don't even say a year. I look right at them & explain to them you need a solid 3 years for a foundation under your belt before you even want to experiment. Then i follow that up with if you do decide to go that route PLEASE buy some books & educate yourself 1st on these things before you purchase anything

It's very importan to read up on them. Alot of people think a steroid is a steroid & thats not true. You have some that are harsh then you have some that are very mild. The mild one like Primobolan, EQ, Deca, which are commonly reffered to as anabolics can be run as long as 16 weeks or more depending on the user.

The harsh ones like dbol, drol, & especially halotestin which are androgenic these are oral and c17 alkylated which are very harsh to the liver & should only be run for 4 weeks tops then off for 4 weeks. These are usually used to kickstart a program where it takes and injectable like Test E or Test Cyp 4 weeks to get the full effect cause they're long acting esters.

Now Test Prop on the other hand is a very fast acting test & for that you will feel its effects much earlier but also you have to use more frequent. Like a shot EOD.

I could go on but i don't feel like typing that much. People these drugs are not bad to you when used sensibly. Its the abusers that have the notorious problems.

Users who are viewing this thread