MY Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
LOL Quixstar. The pyramid scheme that's not quite the pyramid scheme, right?

fast black gt

yea i am bored and just thought i would have some fun-- i am doing it my way- i just want to sell some stuff -- i am not doing that hole team building shit- i don't have the time or can listen to there bullshit- I am doing this for me and me only- I would lik to make some money for car parts! i have about a 15k 98gt project going on. So a little work here and there like now isn't to bad-- i got into to it about a year ago and was like some bitch slave and then i said **** this- I restarted it becuase i get some good ass discounts from bass proshop and little stuff. There energy drinks are good too, so I can afford the 125 dollar fee to start it up again when i make money off of myself when i buy stuff so it is a win win for me -- The pyramid thing is not a pyramid i learned it the hard way so i am just doing this solo -- i am not lookin to get rich i would just like a little extra cash for this motor and paint job i am getting done.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I had a guy try to sucker me into it. If you got in 10years ago you would be making money by now. Maybe, otherwise, its a joke. Get out while you can.

fast black gt

it is actually funny i make even money every month becuase i buy everything from myself that i need. It all ends up being free. The whole thing were i get a bonus works out really well- That is why i said i am not here to become rich and to make i dunno like a 10 dollar pay check is another 10 dollars- the other thing that i said was i am not doing the pyramid shit i don't have the time- it cost me 125 to start it and i broke even after 1 month so i am even up now.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodStang

Established Member
Alot of states it is illegal. They tried to get me involved in it but I said nope.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
i hate any pyramid scheme period. Its just like FFI, USANA, ACN, all these other BS companies. Its amazing how they actually get people to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread