my closet is more badass than yours

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Figured Id show off my new 60 inch I got for my bedroom. I posted a thread about tvs recently. this is the one i got, upgraded from a 44 inch samsung plasma to a 60 inch samsung plasma. 60 inch for less than a grand at best buy, cant argue with that.

21754091-0461-418B-A5F1-257B4B150AC2-161-0000001CE5A1B4AE_zps25cd2e87.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have a stripper pole with strippers continuously dancing on it in my closet.

I win.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
The picture looks grainy... As which the plasmas are known for

crazy427

Established Member
Only question I have is....WHY in the closet ?? Do you have a nice view from your bed or something ? I just don't understand the purpose of having one in there...

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Only question I have is....WHY in the closet ?? Do you have a nice view from your bed or something ? I just don't understand the purpose of having one in there...

yeah my room is just a lot more spacious now that I use my closet for entertainment center. i used to have my 44 inch in the corner of the room but when i had the carpets redone I decided not to put the closet doors back on and utilize the closet space instead.

TClark22

Established Member
pretty nice! You can't beat samsung. They are my top choice in TVs, i currently have a samsung 50" plasma, bought it for 1000 back when that was a deal. My dad liked it so much he bought the same TV a year later when he needed one for his place. But they are heavy pigs compared to todays slim led and lcd TVs!!

Only thing i hate about plasmas...IMAGE BURNING!! I run the pixel swipe for a while after everytime i play a video game to decrease the chance of the image burning in. So i dunno 5 years after i bought it, it looks brand new! And i played a lot of video games for the first few years (i was in college). But images can get burned in quick if your not careful. If i leave it on xbox dashboard for just a few minutes then turn it to a blank screen it will leave most shapes behind on screen until you wipe it a few times with pixel swipe, or just start playing a game or watch something and it goes away.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
I officially suck..... only (3) TV's in the house. 60" living room, 42" bedroom, 30" workout room.

When I opened this thread I was expecting a closet that was massive, with some sort of crazy awesome racking system. MAN I am getting old, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread