My CPR turbo kit in process of Fabrication. Lots of pics!!!

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Just wondering, why are you running the wastegate externally?

I dont like the idea of recirc'd wastegates, never did. It's only open at full boost and I don't see the benefit. I don't EVER want any boost creep issues. If I decide to run a smaller turbine in the future or anything I just don't want it. Rather have the added available exhaust volume.

stang8psi

Established Member
Whats something like this going to cost? And i am not sure I saw it but is it a single or a twin kit?

StevenStarke

Established Member
Whats something like this going to cost? And i am not sure I saw it but is it a single or a twin kit?

MY kit exactly would be around 8k because I upgraded to SS headers and I also opted for a trial gate and bov dude to familiarity. Out of the box the kit will be $7200-$7500 and it's a single.

Yea idk when I can even install because I just started classes again this week and I work two jobs. Might be a little bit.

StevenStarke

Established Member
Have you done the installation? Up and running yet?

I'm swamped with school right now (RN program) and still waiting on a few small things to come in such as a resovoir, upper rad pipe, BAP and slimline fan. Once I have every single little part I need here I will begin installation.

01bluesnake

Established Member
I'm swamped with school right now (RN program) and still waiting on a few small things to come in such as a resovoir, upper rad pipe, BAP and slimline fan. Once I have every single little part I need here I will begin installation.

Are these things besides the BAP that aren't included in the kit? Is he still shipping these parts to you or are you buying these on top of the kit? seems kind of odd to buy a 8K turbo kit and not have everything needed for the install like a slim fan, radiator hose, or reservoir which the kit would be designed around.

CPRsm

Everything other than the BAP is included. The guy I was buying the threaded inserts for the caps sold his patent. So I've been trying to source it from somewhere else. The other parts he wanted to hold and ship all at once. Kit's not quite 8k yet though. Cross our fingers on the turbo choice though.

Last edited:

CPRsm

Yeah, he wanted the JPC one, then saw mine and being free, wanted mine. Now I have to find another threaded insert for him lol.

StevenStarke

Established Member
Yeah, he wanted the JPC one, then saw mine and being free, wanted mine. Now I have to find another threaded insert for him lol.

yes free is always better. And the JPC wont fit anyways.

Just that and my rad pipe... :rolling::rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread