my custom Aluminum Spoiler teaser pics

101blur

Established Member
So I couldn't find the spoiler I wanted and went ahead and made one for my liking. This is still in its testing phases and needs some adjustmnets and most likely powder coat it Black.
Just wanted to see what you guys thought.
thanks
photo_zps2b3f88c4.jpg

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I have always loved the Roush rear spoilers for the 3V's. Best looking rear spoiler ever IMO. But the offerings for a good looking rear spoiler for the Coyotes suck IMO.

That one is a very good looking spoiler, but the only thing I personally would have an OCD relaspe is the visual mounting tabs. The "line" of the top edge of the spoiler is HAWT!!!!

101blur

Established Member
Might have to make another bay area trip haha

I have always loved the Roush rear spoilers for the 3V's. Best looking rear spoiler ever IMO. But the offerings for a good looking rear spoiler for the Coyotes suck IMO.

Sorry sold it awhile back

That one is a very good looking spoiler, but the only thing I personally would have an OCD relaspe is the visual mounting tabs. The "line" of the top edge of the spoiler is HAWT!!!!

Thanks yea I plan to have something a little nice once its all finished up the Bolts kind of blend with the theme of my car tho.

Rct851

Established Member
I don't mind the bolts. Looks kinda no nonsense. What could be done with the gap between the decklid and the bottom of the spoiler?

101blur

Established Member

I don't mind the bolts. Looks kinda no nonsense. What could be done with the gap between the decklid and the bottom of the spoiler?

thanks, Yes this is what I want to work on I most likely will add about 3/4" inch of material on the back side where the third brake light is and have it welded to the top peace will fill the gap and help add support under loud.

CPRsm

Do you think the rake will be a problem without extra bracing? I do like a lot though, looks very sharp. 3/16 6061?

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Wow no more than a month ago I was thinking of doing basically the same thing. I was just gonna make a wickerbill for the stock GT wing.

101blur

Established Member

That's pretty bad ass! Nice job!

-Jeff

thanks guys

Do you think the rake will be a problem without extra bracing? I do like a lot though, looks very sharp. 3/16 6061?

I'll be at Sonoma racing this Monday so I'll let you know. But I plan for more bracing this is just testing I have consider putting some support rods even. as for material its 5052 1/8" thick Aluminum

i like it, put me on the list to get one.

Not sure how fast I would be producing these as it took a lot of work to get this one into production but dont count me out just yet.

Very Nice!!

thanks

Wow no more than a month ago I was thinking of doing basically the same thing. I was just gonna make a wickerbill for the stock GT wing.

Ha yea I had the gt500 wing its very nice but I wanted something different and there's not t many choice out there.

Users who are viewing this thread