My dad is all clear!

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
I used to post a decent amount in 2012/a little in 2013, so it's been awhile since I've really been around. However, in light of good news, I figured I would share that my dad is cancer free! He was diagnosed with skin cancer a couple of months ago. He had surgery last week to take all of the lymph nodes out his left arm. The test results came back today for anymore cancer, and they were negative! :banana::beer:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Congrats man

My mother in law's recent test came back negative also so I understand how much of a relief it can be

OneManWolfpack

Established Member
Congrats man

My mother in law's recent test came back negative also so I understand how much of a relief it can be

Definitely buddy. With that going on with my dad, as well as my mom having breast cancer several years ago, it was definitely a relief.

I am still scared sometimes that I could contract a form of cancer since it was prevalent in both of my parents.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
That's great news, glad to read it!

I used to post a decent amount in 2012/a little in 2013, so it's been awhile since I've really been around. However, in light of good news, I figured I would share that my dad is cancer free! He was diagnosed with skin cancer a couple of months ago. He had surgery last week to take all of the lymph nodes out his left arm. The test results came back today for anymore cancer, and they were negative! :banana::beer:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Awesome!!! My mom actually just had a HUGE brain tumor (size of a Ping pong ball) removed in December. Everything went great so I know that feeling of relief!

oldmodman

Established Member
That must be a huge weight off of your heart.

For both of you that have relatives in remission. Nothing better than a good result and a healthy outcome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is such wonderful news for your family. So happy for him! And your family! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread