gone

replaced by
54462afc.jpg

and he will never sell this one
102_1774.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Please tell me you at least tried your damnest to talk him out of buying the '10 GT in the first place.........

I dont know why anyone would even think of buying one unless they absolutely had no idea that if they waited a mere 12mo they would be getting a mustang with 25% more power.

Nice upgrade.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Please tell me you at least tried your damnest to talk him out of buying the '10 GT in the first place.........

I dont know why anyone would even think of buying one unless they absolutely had no idea that if they waited a mere 12mo they would be getting a mustang with 25% more power.

Nice upgrade.

Tell me about it. What's crazy is the local dealers here in Hawaii are still trying to sell 2010 GT's at MSRP with 5.0s on the lot.

BTW, OP... Nice cars!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great move by your dad. Now he's got a Mustang he can have real fun with. Nice Mach he's got, too. I can understand why he doesn't want to get rid of it, especially if he has some history with it. Great looking car.

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Only way I'd pick up a 2010 GT is if the dealer was offering some crazy incentives, then I'd throw a blower on it.

Nice looking Boss & Mach, I'm sure they'll be right at home together.

Users who are viewing this thread