My dream Cobra R

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
idk if this is suppose to to into the OFF TOPIC thread or not but i thought it would be fitting here

i play a lil forza here and their raceing and painting..and heres my dream cobra!!! along with other rides i wouldnt mind having

its a base cobra r with a ram air hood, saleen rear bumper and sideskirts, and a wings west spoiler
sfamp-2.jpg

sfamp.jpg

sfamp1.jpg

sfamp-1.jpg

a lil tire spin!!
sfamp3.jpg

2008 Saleen S281 E painted like barricade off of Transformers
Barricade3.jpg

Barricade2.jpg

2005 Amp STi
ampsti.jpg

Dale Sr. GNX
gnxde.jpg

Full Carbon Fiber R8
R8.jpg

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
As a 2000 Cobra R owner.. all I can say is I'm glad you only did that to a video game car. But, I'm guessing nobody here is going to like it much (or at all).

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Cobra R looks the best as delivered from Ford. Or maybe lowered a little more and some nice wheels.

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
ok so the real reason i chose the cobra r was it was the only cobra on the game other then the GT500
(DOHC)
so i changed it a lil bit to look more like an 03-04 cobra...the only engine mods are a wipple SC, cams, intake, exhaust, and injectors

its sad that i cant get any credit for the work i did on the paintjob..ts alot harder then you think to do this to a car on forza....thats really all i wanted...but oh well cobra guys are just a lil more hard headed

to each his own

SVT Beast

Established Member
I play forza also man it isnt hard to do stuff to a car on there including paint. This is one of my cobras, You should race me sometime

baf7156f-c2e3-4a4a-97d0-c6271435780.jpg

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
its sad that i cant get any credit for the work i did on the paintjob..ts alot harder then you think to do this to a car on forza....thats really all i wanted...but oh well cobra guys are just a lil more hard headed

Well..... you did post this in the Cobra R section... what did you really expect? You took away all the looks of a 2000 Cobra R, and thought us owners of real 00Rs would like it? Again, it's just a video game.. we don't really care all that much. :lol1:

But, as long as you like it... it's all good. Just don't ever do that to a real one.. or you will REALLY get flamed. :lol1:

Taylors_Cobra

Established Member
I play forza also man it isnt hard to do stuff to a car on there including paint. This is one of my cobras, You should race me sometime

baf7156f-c2e3-4a4a-97d0-c6271435780.jpg
the amp logo was actually approved by a pepsi bottleing company in ohio(a friend works there from a forum and LIVE)
the sti was real difficult because it has about 850 vinals on each section of the car

add me Black KnightSCT

im really not that good at forza but i can paint some pretty cool stuff

sjdavis

Established Member
Maybe try a video game forum:shrug: Should be more interest there.:beer:I have to agree with most of the posts though....buy a Honda.:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread