My Dyno Results

bpmurr

Established Member
I've got around 6500 miles on my car, so I figured it was a good time to finally dyno it today. My GT500 is bone stock except for the SVT intake resonator delete. I went to Pure Automotive Performance in Millersville, MD to use their Dynojet. (Great shop by the way, they have a FR-S with a LS2 in it, so nasty) Their shop is about 15 miles from me and the trip was mostly highway driving. I wanted real world dyno numbers of what my car really makes when driving around normally. No long cool downs or any tricks to get peak numbers. As soon as I rolled up we put the car on the dyno and did two stock pulls. My best run stock was 573HP/579TQ. I then installed a Lund 93 Octane Street tune and did two more pulls. There was about a 10 minute break between the stock runs and Lund tune runs. Just enough time to upload the tune. My best run on the Lund tune was 619HP/628TQ. I'm pretty happy with a 46HP/48TQ pickup and how much it picked up across the entire power band. I'm now "Hellcat Ready"! :)

GT500withafr.jpgGT500conditions.jpg14GT500Dyno.jpg

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome numbers, especially with just a tune, how was the weather the day you dynoed?

bpmurr

Established Member
Awesome numbers, especially with just a tune, how was the weather the day you dynoed?

I did the dyno this morning, it was between the mid 70's and low 80's with some humidity. The temps on the condition graph should be fairly accurate as the garage door was open as soon as we started doing the pulls. You'll see by the graph between the first pull and last the temp went up 6 degrees.

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Pretty good numbers especially after the Lund tune.

Would be cool to have a sticky similar to the 1/4 mile thread with dyno numbers listed.

bpmurr

Established Member
Would be cool to have a sticky similar to the 1/4 mile thread with dyno numbers listed.

Agreed, and it would cut down on individual threads.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I know I don't have some modded beast but for a street car I'm pretty happy.

Last edited:

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
Good numbers. I'm gonna have to check that place out to get my car dyno'd. I've done some mods since it was last done, and the previous place closed down.

Colin

bpmurr

Established Member
Good numbers. I'm gonna have to check that place out to get my car dyno'd. I've done some mods since it was last done, and the previous place closed down.

Colin

They charged me $80 for four pulls. I met the owner when I had my FR-S and he's a Mustang guy at heart, but also does a lot of work on the FR-S/BRZ. He got into that scene day one to get his business going but works on a variety of cars. I was the second GT500 on his dyno.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Nice very nice. Those are great numbers for just a tune.

Its funny.....when I had my 08 I was @ 452 RWHP. My 03 Cobra made 460. I thought I had a beasts. Now people are running around with cars sitting at 600+ at the wheels.......its crazy when you think about it.

Last edited:

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
Side note. I also have an FR-S. Did that shop come up with any good running for them. I can't find crap that seems easy or worth the money

Back to topic. Great numbers. Best color

They charged me $80 for four pulls. I met the owner when I had my FR-S and he's a Mustang guy at heart, but also does a lot of work on the FR-S/BRZ. He got into that scene day one to get his business going but works on a variety of cars. I was the second GT500 on his dyno.

bpmurr

Established Member
Side note. I also have an FR-S. Did that shop come up with any good running for them. I can't find crap that seems easy or worth the money

Back to topic. Great numbers. Best color

Just sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread