My eaton swap

Maustang

Established Member
Just finished my eaton swap on my Mach. Still have to get a final tune on it.

fc22cb56031992955be2f88723afc4fa.jpg

2e8a7926713b2c5254bb54da05a644df.jpg

4c771903fb581fbf4d79cb5ce635d195.jpg

7fc54ddf.jpg

5a7975b3.jpg

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
I had a eaton on my mach for over 2 yrs then sold it to a buddy about 8 months ago and now goin turbo. Eaton was a BLAST and could handle itself WELL. I knew i wanted more then what a PD blower could give me in the long run. Didnt want to spend anymore money in the eaton setup so like dumb ass i sold the swap before i had the money to finish the car :whine:. Already had a buddy wanting it and got his fuel setup and then i found out me and the wife were having a little girl :D. So couldnt back out of selling it so now the car sits wanting on money that is now goin to the baby lol. Best thing in the world but takes the mod money right now. Nice setup man. Try a 1st gear 40 roll, Mine LOVED it but also had 28'' M/T's.

The eaton car in all vids are mine

Speeds8erM1's profile on streetfire.net

Novi 5.0 GT vs Ported GT500 & 408/N20 WS6, S/C Mach, Cobras, 300ZX - Car Videos on StreetFire

Maustang

Established Member
I had a eaton on my mach for over 2 yrs then sold it to a buddy about 8 months ago and now goin turbo. Eaton was a BLAST and could handle itself WELL. I knew i wanted more then what a PD blower could give me in the long run. Didnt want to spend anymore money in the eaton setup so like dumb ass i sold the swap before i had the money to finish the car :whine:. Already had a buddy wanting it and got his fuel setup and then i found out me and the wife were having a little girl :D. So couldnt back out of selling it so now the car sits wanting on money that is now goin to the baby lol. Best thing in the world but takes the mod money right now. Nice setup man. Try a 1st gear 40 roll, Mine LOVED it but also had 28'' M/T's.

Novi 5.0 GT vs Ported GT500 & 408/N20 WS6, S/C Mach, Cobras, 300ZX - Car Videos on StreetFire

I love it so far but 40mph roll in 1st isn't going to happen with 4.30 gears.
I have a teksid block, ported heads, 2.75 pully and kook longtubes in the garage for when Im ready to up the power. I would like a Kennne Bell or Whipple for it some day. But first i need to build the rearend and trans.

Speedtospare

Established Member
I'm about to do the swap as well but my setup is a little different. I have a 93 Foxbody coupe with an 04 Mach 1 motor, T56, Built SRA witj 4.10's, Coilovers, Cobra brakes, and soon an Eaton Swap. Car as it sits weighs 3006 lbs with a full tank of gas, no driver.

I sold my Vortech JT in order to do this swap. Lets hope it all works out :)

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Sweet! I just finished mine. Drove it around with a base tune and turns out the alternator wasn't chargin. That's on order but in love it! Xxazuremach1xx I was wondering what happened to your car! It was my inspiration

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Sweet! I just finished mine. Drove it around with a base tune and turns out the alternator wasn't chargin. That's on order but in love it! Xxazuremach1xx I was wondering what happened to your car! It was my inspiration

Lol thanks man. It now sporting a small turbo :D. Ive been lazy and havent posted pics yet.

mr-proper

Established Member

dude your car rolls out!!! just insane :rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread