My First Termi

thewrubelator

Established Member
As the title reads, should be receiving my new (to me) 2003 Cobra I purchased from California. The car is immaculate with pretty low mileage, 28k. I purchased it from a good friend whom I worked with while stationed at Beale AFB. The car is AED tuned, and comes with a tasteful list of mods, which include Crower Stage III Cams, LMS Heads, 80LB Injectors, complete SLP 2 exhaust including LT's, and a Ported Eaton (for now).

I'm looking forward to digging into the car, plans are a Blower, E85, and some suspension work. Goals are to be around 650hp. Planning on having Livernois tune the car, they're only about 30 minutes from me.

Attachments

• termi.JPG
    termi.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 231

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Nice termi! I think you're gonna FAR exceed your goal of 650 with that mod list and an upgraded blower. Even a "little" 2.3 sized blower will shoot well past 650 on e85 with cams and head work done to the engine. Is the bottom end built as well? Does it have an upgrade clutch and 26 spline?

thewrubelator

Established Member
First rule of owning a termi, is to never talk about or call it a termi.
Doh! Lesson learned lol!

Congrats on the Cobra pick up. Best of luck with it.
Thanks!
Congrats on your new toy , you are going to love it !!

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'm looking forward to it, after being in the Performance Diesel scene for the last few years, this will be a nice change of pace!

Nice termi! I think you're gonna FAR exceed your goal of 650 with that mod list and an upgraded blower. Even a "little" 2.3 sized blower will shoot well past 650 on e85 with cams and head work done to the engine. Is the bottom end built as well? Does it have an upgrade clutch and 26 spline?
I would be ok with that, lol. I'd assume an ported Eaton is only good for around 550 at best without spray..Ill probably end up doing a smaller KB or 2.3L Whipple and just have fun with it. mid to high 10s is all I'm shooting for. My truck ran mid 11's, with 750-800hp, so I'd be safe to say the car with less power should be right where I want to be.
Yea, the car has a Mcleod with 26 Spline. Unsure of bottom end as of right now, seller is gathering all of the invoices/build list and sending it to me. IIRC, he told me before it has Callies rods, but unsure.
Congrats. Thanks for your service. Any videos of the cams? It's Terminator! Not termi.
I do have a start up video, I absolutely love the way it sounds, nothing to crazy, just enough to let everyone know that I'm here to party. Lol. I'll post a video once i have the car!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on buying your first Terminator. Mileage is low for a that is over 14 years old. Nice starting mods. Your future plans are solid. Enjoy it! ;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do you have a close-up of that fuel door? Is it a billet door?

thewrubelator

Established Member

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Op is gonna piss his pants when that "termi" rolls off the truck and he finds out it is pink

thewrubelator

Established Member
Just talked to shipping company, car is arriving Wednesday morning now...anticipation is killing me. Picked up a Full Tilt 5001 Bushing Kit off a fellow SVTP Member, have heard many good things and how much it is needed, so I am looking forward to getting the kit installed.

Are there any Michigan Members heading to the Frankenmuth Car Show this Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread