My Grand National

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
MVC-004F.gif

MVC-003F.gif

MVC-002F.gif

MVC-001F.gif

i know the pics ain't as good as some i've seen on here, but they'll do. i'll post more when i get my pro-stars on.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Nice, my buddy has a GN too and that thing is fast, i'm waiting for the day to race him even though he'll leave me in the dust. It's 10 sec car.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I saw one a few weeks back driving. License plate said BUICK. I wanted to chat with him, but he turned off. Looked pristine though. Was an older guy driving and a guy in his early 20s. Maybe father and son.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
awesome GN dude! they are sick cars, for the monster tac i prob would have gone with a black faced one to match the gauges but thats the only thing I can nit pick on the car haha

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
thanks for the kind words guys. its my baby. needs to be washed. it has bigger turbo, FAST EMS, stall, meth kit, built GNX rearend, scanmaster, blowzilla BOV, and some other things here and there...:D

PS:whiplash, that is one sweet buick man.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THERE'S a muscle car classic. They're both really nice! You have to love the GN & GNX no matter what other car you're driving.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Now THERE'S a muscle car classic. They're both really nice! You have to love the GN & GNX no matter what other car you're driving.

thanks man. i should be posting some vids this month of some local street action. i'm awaiting the news right now on my tranny. it may be going out. :( but i think its time to upgrade anyways. 23psi on a pretty much stock 200r4 don't last long. especially when you hit 30psi for those guys with NAAWWZZZZ..lol. :thumbsup: :burnout:

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
A REAL GNX? Wow, i Havent seen one of those in forever! Both cars look great guys, its hard to find a good GN or GNX anywhere anymore. Yet theres two floating around here that an older lady owns...

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
well, here's the deal. the guy from i got it from had a GN and a ORGINAL GNX. he wrecked the GNX (i would of shot myself) and took EVERYTHING off the GNX and put it on his GN. seats, rearend, decals, the whole 9 yards. i still love it though. getting to be a rare car. and for 20 years old, no rust or wear and i love the car.

Coiled03

Established Member
Call me a retard, but what's the difference between a GN, and a GNX? I'm not a Buick guy, so I don't know these things.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Sweet Ride, Buddy down the street owns one and a Syclone. I see it sometimes.... GNX Is a beast. I like :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread