My L is FUBAR'd...

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Here's the update...

$9800.00 est. New bed, new cab, getting a rollpan from Chriss, LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger, and posiblly the Bassani Cat back from LFP as well. Look slike it's going to take 3 weeks to get it done, posiblly longer, but they hooked my wife up with a loner car for free.

Also, I did a search, this computer is so slow, looked at about 20 posts that came up, but I give up.

I'm looking for a part number and a vendor for the Harley Grill for my Lightning.

P.S. Chris, if you see this, PM me, or check your PM's and call me. Thanks Bro.

Thanks all.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
4wed may help you get out of a ditch, but it wont stop you from going into a ditch. All 4wd does is build a false since of securitty because when you come to a compleate stop, you can accelerate faster then non 4wd, and it feels like you have more traction. When in truth, accereating traction has nothing to do with lateral traction. Most vehicals in the ditch = 4wd's.

btw, We are looking for a 4wd cross over for her and the baby.

lol Yup. Nothing but studs will help you on ice..

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
all i did was slide and hit a guard rail and had $12,700 in damage...ya they told me a month...got it back in 2, but hey good thing is its back together and runs fine....hope you get it back on the road soon and good luck with everything....again as everyone has said most important thing is everyone is ok.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
glad to hear every1 is ok. Im not sure if I would/could drive my truck in that kinda weather condition. But atleast you will be getting a freshly painted truck back.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Glad to hear that the important things came out of the accident unharmed.

In the end the truck is just metal & plastic that can be replaced.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
damn dude! glad everyone is ok!
now can i steal your bed plastics for a test? :)

What do you want the Bed Plastics for? You're talking about the plastic bed liner right? But yea sure, all you got to do is come up to Wisconsin and pick it up, and bring them back when your done. lol

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
You still recruiting up there????? Glad your ok. I am done here in Atlanta in two weeks. We have been closing out the first day each month since Jan. Pretty crazy...keep your head...the truck will be back up soon and you'll be off this crazy duty.

Users who are viewing this thread