My mom's (HotRodGrandma) 03 Cobra Kennebell vert video

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks so much gang........good to see other moms/grandma's are keeping the fast car bug alive from their generation and passing it on to the next and next.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your mom is one cool granny, Harry. Her son didn't fall far from the tree, that's for sure. Cool vid!

LOL! For sure! You have to know Harry to appreciate that what's in his mom's blood is in his. I swear he was the poster child for that video clip of the baby shifting in mom's womb. :lol1:

Great to see her Cobra again Harry. :burnout:

HotRodHarry

Established Member
HotRodHarry,

Nice to see good old mom behind the wheel. What did she yell by the way... ? It made me laugh. ;-)

Thanks Kev....I think mom said something about arthritis in her knee made it hard to hit the brake. Something like that :burnout:

LOL! For sure! You have to know Harry to appreciate that what's in his mom's blood is in his. I swear he was the poster child for that video clip of the baby shifting in mom's womb. :lol1:

Great to see her Cobra again Harry. :burnout:

Thanks Bob! LOL!!! :beer:

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Thats bad man.:banana:

Thank you!! :beer:

Really cool:thumbsup:

Thanks! :beer:

very cool, but I was hoping to see her light em up:beer:

Thanks man....she did spin them with riding the clutch abit.(bounces alittle with the radials and cold weather..even with the QA 1 shocks I put in) The cold road really had the tires make no sound and I think smoke would have taken awhile. Maybe I will get mom ripping the Cobra on the track some time :rockon::burnout:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Wow your G-mah is real cool and my mom is too but not quite the speed demon she has a 2007 Toyota 4-runner. It's platnium silver with 20" Chrome bead lock rims and mud tires

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I think thats pretty cool my grandpa likes to ride in my cobra he says it reminds him of the older days of having a muscle car lol!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Ha, my mom is only 3 years younger, and you have some yers on me. My mom hates anything with any shred of performance.

BTW, what cars do you currently have?

HotRodHarry

Established Member
Thanks again gang....you guys are make me smile man. I have been telling my mom she is a celeb now...LOL!!

I have a few cars....I really dont get into what I have....ex and all. But y'all know my Red GT anyway.

Thanks again everyone. And cheers to all the cool moms and gma's out there!

Users who are viewing this thread