my na mach vs 2.95 upper 03 cobra

WIKD32V

Established Member
i think it might be time to line ours up.. Because im a deadeven race normally for a 450rwhp cobra..My car just runs hard and i shift the hell out of it lol. Plus i have a better HD camera with night vision to get it on video. Btw i now have a IRS with 3.55's again and the car def didnt get slower believe it or not

-Kevin

Last edited:

Hawwk11

Established Member
Wait a minute. I must be missing something here. 350 hp vs 450 hp. Seems like a no brainer that the 450 will win.

Can someone explain please?

cobra916

Established Member
i think it might be time to line ours up.. Because im a deadeven race normally for a 450rwhp cobra..My car just runs hard and i shift the hell out of it lol. Plus i have a better HD camera with night vision to get it on video. Btw i now have a IRS with 3.55's again and the car def didnt get slower believe it or not

-Kevin

so your car has stock cams, stock heads, stock intake and its time to run now?

WIKD32V

Established Member
so your car has stock cams, stock heads, stock intake and its time to run now?

Yup.. hit me up, we have many fast cars in our group, even another 450 cobra you can try at.

Ive proven myself with most of them, bring your boys "quick" 96-98 cobra too

C.Hicks26

SVT-888
Established Member
Yup.. hit me up, we have many fast cars in our group, even another 450 cobra you can try at.

Ive proven myself with most of them, bring your boys "quick" 96-98 cobra too

I would think your Car would be quicker than whats in your sig. Maybe you had a fairly high 60ft. My vert with only a 1.80 60ft ran 12.50. Its easily as fast as yours with a slightly lower 60ft.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

-Kevin

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread