My new 5.5 DOHC is in!

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
i seriously doubt mine would do that. and mine has more cubes.. not sure why mine is takings o long to spool..
My 2v does that with around 15psi...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJWt5ZV1Ow"]twin turbo 2v mustang 15psi - YouTube[/nomedia]

Did Mph make you custom headers or use stock manifolds??

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
302, Twin 50s, TKO 600
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ1mZzLF0JQ"]Twin Turbo 01 Cobra StangRacing - YouTube[/nomedia]

Blown02

Established Member
ya ive seen that.. i use to have twin 57s and a 4v 281.. loved it.. instant boost.. felt like a big block.. i miss that!

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
Austin you should get the sct prp and have Tim send you your tune file. That would allow you to see just how the tune is setup.....

Blown02

Established Member
ya but it was tapped out at 800rwhp pretty much.. maybe could have gotten 9 or more but def not its sweet spot.. it was a nice combo though..
its starting to sounds like i need smaller turbos and an auto. lol.
ive heard great things about gt35r's..
im guessing some 62s would be better.. im open to turbo suggestions if anyone feels like throwing out ideas.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Bob said if i get the right converter I wont need smaller turbos. Im probably going to take it to him.

it might take you a few tries to get the right one. What kind of tranny you going with buddy? If your going with a 4R I can recommend a badass company to you that made my setup. The converter they gave me was DEAD on for what i wanted the car to do. (car launches at 5-5500rpm on the brake)

Users who are viewing this thread