My new look for 2010

Vitoman

Established Member
I hardly ever post on here but I read a lot! Thought Id share my new look for 2010. Flat black top with glossy black bottom. New black welds all around. The car has a Hellion Hellraiser kit with a BS3. It went 9.15 at 157 last year with the completely stock longblock and now Im waiting for my new MMR 1000S motor with ported heads and GT cams. Really hoping for 8.30-50s at 160 or so. The car has a turbo 400 in it with a UCC converter and Kurgan does the tuning for me. Just thought Id share...

blackcar2.jpg

blackcar4.jpg

blackcar3.jpg

turbos.jpg

IMG00084-20100111-2009.jpg

and the way she looked when I won King of the Streets in '08

m5lp_0905_01_z2008_king_of_the_stre.jpg

more pics to come when I get my new motor...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have to say I like the old look better, but the more I look at your flat black combo the more I like it. Very different for sure. The red striping adds a nice effect.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Personally, I don't like the new look and prefer the old look. Sort of appears like you ran out of money to get the rest of it painted. But if you like it, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks. And bad ass nonetheless.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Did a great job with the paint scheme. I like the hell out of it. Makes it look mean as hell and someone you don't want to mess with on the street. The tire set up is sick. Great looking mustang! I bet that thing is fun as hell to drive. Is it streetable or track only?

61mmstang94

Established Member
Don't like the new look but the quarter mile times are nice.

The pinstripe doesn't match anything and I'm thinking a satin black, instead of the flat, would have looked better if you wanted the 2-tone look you went with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread