My new SVT Toy

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Well I didn't think I would part with my 2011 GT but I hope you guys think this is a worthy replacement :D

Amazing vehicle!

DSC_0186-1.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
haha just saw your post in my thread, Nice upgrade i'm selling my 2012 Mustang GT as well.
I'm a sucker for clean white vehicles!

We went opposite routes in terms of fuel economy lol

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Thanks fellas! I originally ordered a 2013 but it was taking forever so I found this new 2012.

I am really happy it has the hood graphics, breaks up the white front end.

-Brian

Jroc

Established Member
Nice truck, but I see it almost every day. I work with someone who owns it's exact twin.

The 2012's have the locker up front which is a big plus for the Raptors.

n4wlep.jpg

2qvch1l.jpg

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Looks good! How did you like the '11 compared to the Terminator?

I loved them both but the 11 was a far better daily driver. My 2011 was my 1st automatic mustang so not as fun as the cobra but easily just as fast with my few mods. The 11-13 stangs have more creature comforts too that the cobra lacked but you really can't go wrong with either. Hell I was getting 21mpg with my tuned 2011, best of both worlds. Can't say that about my raptor LOL

-Brian

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I loved them both but the 11 was a far better daily driver. My 2011 was my 1st automatic mustang so not as fun as the cobra but easily just as fast with my few mods. The 11-13 stangs have more creature comforts too that the cobra lacked but you really can't go wrong with either. Hell I was getting 21mpg with my tuned 2011, best of both worlds. Can't say that about my raptor LOL

-Brian

Just curious lol. I think my 04 is sold and I've been thinking about picking up a '13 GT and hoped it wasn't a downgrade. I've been reading some really impressive things about these guys going fast with Coyotes.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
congrats, I love the white. I have a blue '13 on order the wait is freaking killing me

Jroc

Established Member
Just curious lol. I think my 04 is sold and I've been thinking about picking up a '13 GT and hoped it wasn't a downgrade. I've been reading some really impressive things about these guys going fast with Coyotes.

Coming from a fellow Terminator owner(even though mines wrecked) Coyotes are the shit and I would much rather have one that a Terminator. Terminators are a fun, and exciting cars to drive, but a Coyote is more of a complete package. If you think a Terminator handles well then a new Mustang GT will blow you away. Also the new 5.0 hook up in ways that a Terminator can only dream of on street tires. With more modern feeling controls, and much better control(namely shifter) placement the Coyote cars make for a funner experience during aggressive driving IMO. With a Terminator you won't a little open space when driving hard to account for room for ear, while a new GT is a much more comfortable, and safer feeling car.

If you can swing it then get a Boss 302.

Users who are viewing this thread