My new whip.

modthispny

Established Member
Well..finally sold the Mustang...Got an e46 m3. I freaking loveeeeeee the car, amazing gearing, u can practically be at any gear at any time and the car pulls. Handling is amazing, braking is amazing, overall its frigging amazingggg.

M3_1.jpg

M3_5.jpg

M3_6.jpg

LethalZ

Established Member
**** thAT ....yeah it`s a nice car but please don`t ever try to say it`s fast couse I use to smoke those all day long in my bone stok 03GT just like U had

r6bullet

Established Member
Oh yea, I love driving those at work. Handle great but I am used to a little more low end. That S54 likes to be reved to the moon. Nice car and color choice.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
LethalZ said:
**** thAT ....yeah it`s a nice car but please don`t ever try to say it`s fast couse I use to smoke those all day long in my bone stok 03GT just like U had

333 HP> 260 HP unless M3's now weigh 5000lbs

modthispny

Established Member
LethalZ said:

that's laughable....no way my gt would stand a chance agains the M.

modthispny

Established Member
Chuck_Norris said:
44k? C6 Vette

my sis in law has one..even though its fast, handles well..the interior and ride quality and driver control and braking and build is nowhere near the M.

Users who are viewing this thread