My oxford white GT build.

WomenBeShoppin

Established Member
I'm making this thread to share my build with the community.

I got the car on February 2nd 2016. I got a base model as I did not want to pay extra for the car since I was gonna change a good amount of the items that made a PP a PP
IMG_1147_zps05t7hqpk.jpg

second day into owning the car. I screw up and speed and get caught.
IMG_1165_zpsmgyodcvj.jpg

First mod was a JLT oil catch can.
IMG_1219_zpsazvp725k.jpg

Decided that I wanted a tune and decided to get injectors to run e85.
IMG_1537_zpsfbtdgwor.jpg

Ordered my Lund Ngauge and was super stoked to install the tune.
IMG_1500_zpsovyomtfy.jpg

First fill up of e85
IMG_1653_zpshtaadusa.jpg

The car was running great, but it was too quiet for my liking. Decided to buy some headers and catback.
IMG_1216_zpsvtj1anmj.jpg

also got a BMR cradle lock out kit, steeda G trak brace and FP strut bar.
IMG_1484_zpsvaqglxsb.jpg

Found a local rear seat delete that i picked up.
IMG_1303_zpsbyjwpiid.jpg

Taking my headers to get the sensor bungs rewelded in a different location. (shows the rear seat delete better)
IMG_1491_zpsxovgon2e.jpg

I really disliked the wheels that my car came with. I got a steal on some stock PP wheels with tires. drove 100 miles
to pick them up and fit them in the back seat.
IMG_1571_zpshkjvs8hy.jpg

Here they are installed.
IMG_1586_zpsovcnpcit.jpg

A couple weeks later, the clutch slave decided to fail at 5k miles and destroy my clutch. Took the car to Ford and they replaced the clutch under warranty.
IMG_1725_zpsmptpxhog.jpg

After getting the car back, I went ahead and ordered the Roush hood vents.
IMG_1853_zpsp52vfsbk.jpg

The stock suspension was one of my least favorite things about this car. I went ahead and ordered some KW v3 coilovers.
IMG_1723_zpssz1t3502.jpg

IMG_1818_zpsahpdpmru.jpg

IMG_1898_zpsnt0o39pu.jpg

WomenBeShoppin

Established Member
Ordered my Cobra Jet manifold and throttle body since I wanted to see what this engine could do NA.
IMG_1751_zpsaaposnug.jpg

I also ordered a 5inch intake from Revauto but never received anything and after almost 5 months of back and forth, I decided to cancel the order and order the FP intake
IMG_0517_zpsuuytknrl.jpg

Decided to take the plunge and install the headers at home with stands and a couple jacks.
IMG_1831_zpscuhxwovo.jpg

Couldnt get it done in one day, decided to wait for the next day since I was off early.
IMG_1835_zpsgxkkhwan.jpg

Installed (or uninstalled) my grille delete
IMG_1907_zps57ak645h.jpg

The time came to install the Cobra jet manifold, went ahead and ordered some crankcase breathers from JDM Engineering and installed them at the same time.
IMG_0638_zpsxnjhn2bv.jpg

IMG_0643_zpsaitopvvv.jpg

The stock seats weren't comfortable so I ordered a Sparco Chrono.
IMG_0810_zps6pwalowr.jpg

Since I want to be able to do various forms of driving (canyon, street, strip) I got an Autopower roll bar.
IMG_0845_zpsd40sj5ek.jpg

To improve the handling, I ordered and installed Whiteline sway bars and end links for the front and rear.

IMG_0753_zpsitkxwdvk.jpg

IMG_0750_zps4o7vry7i.jpg

Also to help with cooling, handling,and stopping I got MM Camber/Caster Plates, Stoptech brake lines, UPR motor mounts, Mishimoto Oil cooler and Radiator.
IMG_0715_zpsr9kijpiu.jpg

Wanting the brakes from the PP, i saw a deal on this forum and jumped on it.
IMG_0771_zpsr8331y5q.jpg

The car has been running awesome but I just want more power. Went ahead and contacted Terry @ Beefcake and pulled the trigger on a stage 2 Procharger kit. D1sc w/1050 ID injectors.
Boundary OPG, MMR crank sprocket, and Stage 1 Fore fuel System.
IMG_1184_zpsvpaigpab.jpg

IMG_1200_zps3nw580qy.jpg

IMG_1344_zps9wxhtirh.jpg

Everything not currently installed (radiator, oil cooler, motor mounts, camber plates, Procharger, opg, crank sprocket, and fuel system )will be installed shortly, just looking for some time off from work to make the jump and install during a weekend. Also going to keep the Cobrajet manifold with the Procharger kit

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Very nice! Awesome job with the car, it's come a long way in the short time you've had it. Looks great. Did you do spacers all the way around on the wheels?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Beautiful car and cool build! Thanks for sharing man.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nice except the grille delete. Looks too naked with nothing there IMO. You've been on a spending spree!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Nice work, keep us updated with times/numbers if you put her on the rollers. I'm actually a fan of the grille delete myself, I like the way it opens up the front end.

Zemedici

Established Member
Sweet build. 460 seems right with the cobrajet. Going to be a blast combining the cobra jet and the procharger. Keep us updated!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can totally see why you decided to buy a base GT. Smart move with all the mods you now done. Really good looking car. Looking forward to seeing some numbers after the ProCharger is installed, along with your remaining mods.

Blackoyote

Established Member
If you would've kept it NA, I was going to call dibs on it when you go to sell it!
But seriously, that's a nice build, well done!

WomenBeShoppin

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments guys. The car feels totally different now with the mods it has. But I just really want more power. I'll be sure to dyno it soon after, I'm hoping for 700whp+. Maybe then I can keep these pesky honda's off me:)

Users who are viewing this thread