My Powertrain Warranty has just been extended to 5 yrs 60,000 miles

VNMOUS1

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I recently received a letter from Ford stating the warranty on my Shelby GT500 has been extended from 3 yrs/36,000 to 5 yrs/60,000 miles. Which I thought was pretty cool!?:-D

This will make the urge to mod much more difficult. :cryying:

Anyone else get this?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Got mine in the mail today. I figured "what the hell"....I'd already tuned, pullied, Cold aired, geared and suspended it. I knew the extension was coming and did it anyway. So...since it's not a frequent racer, I'll take my chances. Plus I have two different dealerships that are aware of what I've done and would support warranty work unless there's a blatant blow up directly due to mods.

Enjoy your car!!

bj:pepper:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
FLYVNE04 said:
Got mine in the mail today. I figured "what the hell"....I'd already tuned, pullied, Cold aired, geared and suspended it. I knew the extension was coming and did it anyway. So...since it's not a frequent racer, I'll take my chances. Plus I have two different dealerships that are aware of what I've done and would support warranty work unless there's a blatant blow up directly due to mods.

Enjoy your car!!

bj:pepper:
when the heck are we getting together, bj?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
FLYVNE04 said:
Believe it or not I'm not working this weekend. I'll email my cell. bj
I work tomorrow, and have plans for parts of sunday...but the mid-late afternoon is probably open.

Users who are viewing this thread