My Raptor in the tornado estimate $70,000

98slowbra

Established Member
well I got back from the body shop, they said $70,000 in damage, I am not heartbroken and not happy, that is more then what I paid for it new. This hurts. the Pics are in the picture section. Yes I asked them twice $70,000 are you sure $70,000? they said yes

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll be the first person to admit I'm wrong, if I am...but there's no way that's $70k in damage. Not a chance.

Post up body shop estimate.

Blown 89

Established Member
$70k? Holy crap. My Cobra looked like that after a storm here and $300 and an afternoon at the paintless dent repair shop and it looked brand new. By that thing back and pocket the cash!

Zemedici

Established Member
I'll be the first person to admit I'm wrong, if I am...but there's no way that's $70k in damage. Not a chance.

Post up body shop estimate.

I’m with you.

Zero ****ing chance.

Go to a body shop that doesn’t have Helen ****ing Keller writing estimates.

@svtfocus2cobra check this out Jon LMFAO

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
well I got back from the body shop, they said $70,000 in damage, I am not heartbroken and not happy, that is more then what I paid for it new. This hurts. the Pics are in the picture section. Yes I asked them twice $70,000 are you sure $70,000? they said yes
These guys working 1500 an hour plus parts?

98slowbra

Established Member
yea I am devastated, I do not know what to do, if it is totaled I will see what it takes to buy it back and give it to my daughter and get a used or new one. How much to buy it back from insurance company we will see what that price is. They said 5 panels need replaced, NO PDR on any of it there is just to much. This truck saved our lives, the hail was baseball size, so this hurts.

Zemedici

Established Member
yea I am devastated, I do not know what to do, if it is totaled I will see what it takes to buy it back and give it to my daughter and get a used or new one. How much to buy it back from insurance company we will see what that price is.

Post up pictures of the estimate

98slowbra

Established Member
when I get the estimate I will PDF it and show you, I even got a call in to make sure it is right at $70,000 has to be a mistake, I can not see it.

Coiled03

Established Member
yea I am devastated, I do not know what to do, if it is totaled I will see what it takes to buy it back and give it to my daughter and get a used or new one. How much to buy it back from insurance company we will see what that price is. They said 5 panels need replaced, NO PDR on any of it there is just to much.

That's over 12K per panel. No offense, but it ain't like we're talking about a hyper car, here. No way in hell panels cost that much, even with labor included. Need to see pictures of that estimate. Must be written on cannabis paper.

MG0h3

Established Member
Did they offer to buy it real cheap after being totaled since it needs 70k in repairs by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread