My rear end build (pic heavy)

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Well I was participating in some spirited driving down in Mexico when my stock 96 solid axle decided to disintegrate! Lol. I knew that with over 600 hp I was living on borrowed time.
5u6y8ema.jpg

No sense crying over spilled milk.
peda8ynu.jpg

Here's some pics of the carnage.
a8u6yse6.jpg

qymesuze.jpg

u3uremy6.jpg

So I decided to contact late model restoration since they had the best looking rear end kit for the price. Here's what's going in.
Fresh 3.73s
y3e8y9ev.jpg

2y9apury.jpg

tu4esety.jpg

jy3use9y.jpg

9e3araqy.jpg

sude3e4u.jpg

zy7a2avu.jpg

yza6u9es.jpg

Here's a few shots of the car. Can't wait to get her back on the road!
a4adenun.jpg

2e9ahypy.jpg

nuge7anu.jpg

dajegy3y.jpg

Oh while I was shopping I figured to hell with it and go all out. Here's a sneak preview of what else is going in while its apart.
ebeqa7yg.jpg

GoGreen04

Established Member
Hahahahaha damn dude, at least shes getting the right stuff in her this time. Can't wait to see her cruising in the pack instead of the gigantic SHO

RedfireSVT

Established Member
nice! you'll definitely be able to use that power with no worries from now on! let me know if you need anything else.
-tony :beer:

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Thanks Tony. I must comment on how helpful the entire staff of late model was when I was shopping for this kit. Customer service and pricing is top notch. I will defiantly be shopping with you guys again.

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey wait a minute!! I was under the impression only IRS cars broke rear end parts!?!?!!? :shrug:

Just kidding!!!:-D

Good luck with the rebuild!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Hahaha. Touché. No worries at the track now though! Btw, I have a friend that's looking to anti hop his comp O cobra. I will def send him your way.

ctgreddy

Established Member
nice build man. what's your control arm setup? i just threw a sra in mine a few weeks ago, i built it from the get go tho, didn't want this to happen to me haha.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Steeda fixed uppers and lowers. Also Steeda sway bar. May look into swapping them out down the road for a nice adjustable setup. Just not sure which way to go yet.

JDUB348

Established Member
Just like a ticking time bomb with 600 rwhp and a stock SRA :nono:

My SRA is getting beefy internals straight from the start.. see my sig for whats going in mine :rolling:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Thanks Tony. I must comment on how helpful the entire staff of late model was when I was shopping for this kit. Customer service and pricing is top notch. I will defiantly be shopping with you guys again.

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working.

thanks, we appreciate the kind words and the support! let me know if you need anything else! :beer:
-tony.

Users who are viewing this thread