My wife is getting breast implants!

midtex01gt

Established Member
My wife is getting breast implants! (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS INSIDE)

Well my wife has been wanting to do it for years now, and she went ahead ON HER OWN and got the $$ to get them done. She is going to go to one of the best surgeons in DFW area to get them done on the 16th of June.

Yes, I know that this thread is worthless without pics.

You can see pics of her now at myspace if you search under "gymbrat" is her name there. Just add on some Jenna Jameson size tatas!

Now I can justify a KB since they are cheaper than what her new headlights are gonna be!

:rockon:

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Congrats :beer:

Just curious, but what is a set of fake bewbies runnin nowadays.

i wouldn't pay less than $5k

it all depends on where you live, and who you see---but $5k is a minimum as far as i know. just make sure your surgeon is board certified by the american board of plastic surgeons. plenty of hacks out there who are not board certified. Dr. ray (spelling?) on Dr. 90210 is NOT board certified, for example

houstonsnakes

Established Member
congrats, but I hope she is faithful afterwards because I've heard of a lot divorces after.
Other than that enjoy!

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Well my wife has been wanting to do it for years now, and she went ahead ON HER OWN and got the $$ to get them done. She is going to go to one of the best surgeons in DFW area to get them done on the 16th of June.

Yes, I know that this thread is worthless without pics.

You can see pics of her now at myspace if you search under "gymbrat" is her name there. Just add on some Jenna Jameson size tatas!

Now I can justify a KB since they are cheaper than what her new headlights are gonna be!

:rockon:

see thats good thinking right there

tistan

Established Member
If I was married I wouldn't let my wife get boobs. Every girl I have known with them eventually has needed to have them fixed after about 10 years. This past year my buddies wifes started leaking and they had to pay $4k to fix it. Funny thing is I didn't even know she had implants before that.

midtex01gt

Established Member
Well we are paying like $6500 for them, the Dr. is BOARD CERTIFIED and has his own tv spot and radio show there in Dallas. His education goes through Yale, UCLA, and TCU> Pretty confident in her choice, and after meeting him, he seems to know his stuff!

like I said, if you guys want before pics, search for her myspace...yes THERE WILL BE AFTER PICS! LOL!

midtex01gt

Established Member
if it helps her self esteem, and allows her to feel better about herself, I'm in...

...she has always wanted them for years, and has pushed them back for car stuff in the past....just getting mama happy..

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Yup mine wants them as well but I told her she had to save up herself for them since I dont feel like dishing out 6K+

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Good for you bro but I hear all the time after the wife gets a boob job her confidence raises, more men start paying attention and before you know it she's banging someone else. Just go into it with both eyes open.

Users who are viewing this thread