My wife is getting breast implants!

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Good for you bro but I hear all the time after the wife gets a boob job her confidence raises, more men start paying attention and before you know it she's banging someone else. Just go into it with both eyes open.

That happened to my close friend. They were married for 15 years and then right after she got her implants it went down hill. A couple of the girls I work with got their tits done also. They get A LOT more attention now. Just a heads up.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
plastic tits are nothing to write home about ... give me the real deal regardless of size. Real tits with sensitive nips FTW!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
pics of her breasts or ban!

oh and edit- plastic tits ftl

Last edited:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
mammogram.jpg

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Just don't let her get them too big. I know some girls that went bigger than they shoudl have and it's a little on the white trash side. I know some thinner girls that got them just right and let's just say, they are just right.

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
Midland is probably one of the only places in the States where the economy is booming right now... f'ing oil prices...but I still wouldn't want to live there again.

Don't have too much fun with the wifes new ta ta's!!

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Nice, don't let her get them too big though.

My girl is seriously considering a reduction. She is a size 0 waist and a 34 DD/E cup. She said it is too stressful on her back and prevent her from doing any serious running/jogging.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member

My girl is seriously considering a reduction. She is a size 0 waist and a 34 DD/E cup. She said it is too stressful on her back and prevent her from doing any serious running/jogging.

Pics of your girl too or ban:fm:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
who is she getting them for, does she really need them? good luck...guess she likes or wants attention..

To please her man? Does anyone NEED 600hp? Sounds like you are jealous because your old lady has saggy knee chasers.

Rochard

Established Member
If I was married I wouldn't let my wife get boobs. Every girl I have known with them eventually has needed to have them fixed after about 10 years. This past year my buddies wifes started leaking and they had to pay $4k to fix it. Funny thing is I didn't even know she had implants before that.

I work in the adult industry and nearly everyone I deal with these days has fake boobies -and has had problems with them. It's pretty crappy when you drop $5k to have new boobies installed, only to have to spend $10k two years later to have them fixed.

Not to mention they look horrible naked.

Tell your wife to wear a padded bra.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member

can we please see a pic of her? for some reason i am insanely curious ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread