My Z06 got spiked by the cops!!

SVT GT

Established Member
I might understand that the LEO was doing his job as he saw it, but I can still be pissed.

If I am driving a dump truck and I run over your car by mistake and I apologize are you saying that you wouldn't be pissed?

Dude I guess you can not read. I didn't say that he (or if it was me) should NOT be pissed off. And you analogy is not even close to what happened to the OPs incident.
Your analogy is left wide open for many things to have happened. The OPs incident DID happen and is not a WHAT IF. Again (at your analogy) if no one was in my Mustang, and you were fine, and the trucks brake were faulty, and you and the trucks owner apologized, and you both said you would pay for all damages and do...or pay for my new Mustang....then I can not be AS/TO PISSED OFF. Again this is only one of many avenues that could take place in your example...see how your example does fit. We could even add a death in there or two. Stick to the facts.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Sounds like the cops made a mistake, it happens. Let's hope they cover all your cost and you go on your happy way.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
you're lucky he was a nice guy to you and not a d!ck and pull some "well you should've seen the herd of cops behind you and pulled over" bs. guarantee if that happened to me in or near my town the cops would somehow blame it on me to cover their ass.

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
Bad karma for being too big of a puss to walk down your driveway and see a female sleeping it off maybe??

+10000 Whats wrong with you??? Wait an hour and call the police because someone pulled into your driveway?? Jesus thank God for big daddy government or you may still be watching through the curtains at the big scary car.

Quik Z06

Established Member
+10000 Whats wrong with you??? Wait an hour and call the police because someone pulled into your driveway?? Jesus thank God for big daddy government or you may still be watching through the curtains at the big scary car.

Lol, yes im a puss :rolleyes: I freakin drove my Escalade and parked right next to them. Sorry but I wasn't about to go knock on their window not knowing what they were doing in the truck. I could not see into the windows since it was tinted all the way around. Not too long ago just down the street there was a home invasion where the entire family got beat before a 16 year old escaped and called the cops. Why the hell am I go get myself into a messed up situation if I don't need to. In the end im glad that dumb beotch got her truck impounded, maybe it would teach her ass NOT to drink and drive, and yes drunk drivers REALLY piss me off as I had a cousin get killed by one a couple years ago while riding to work.

Anyway thanks guy's we were not hurt which is the good part. The tires deflated FAST being low pro tires, I drove maybe 100 feet if that. No other damage to the car that I know of, I already sold it. I was supposed to sell it the next day but with that happening I had to wait to get the new tires. This is one of the last pix I took of it, it will be missed.

z-1.jpg

At the bank parking lot, my buddy getting me the check for it. Only pic I have of it next to my truck after all these years of owning both. :(

ze.jpg

Last edited:

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
But my question is, looking at this picture....how the f*** did the tow truck driver manage to get it on the flat bed without ripping off your bumper ?? My Cobra is not even lowered and when I got it towed last week the guy had a hard time getting it on even with wood ramps.

Someone that knows what they are doing with a bed can pick up almost anything without causing further damage.

It also helps to have the proper equipment. I've picked up trucks with blown out air bags sitting on the frame without so much as a scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread