Mystic or Bright Atlantic Blue and why?

craigjames46

Established Member
considering i have a 98 BAB cobra and u never see them around and they made 563 of them they will be worth more down the road specially if it has 30 k on it like mine

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I would take a clean example of either one. It would be a hard choice but I had the option of one or the other I would probably do BAB.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
I choose bab. Either color is really impressive when you see a nice one in person. Best bab I have seen was a GT at a car show it was amazingly clean

Never_Enough

Established Member
I love both. I owned a 96 Mystic Cobra. Mystic was more desirable b/c they made more. Common sense. ;)
I would take a Mystic over BAB.

SVTContique

Mystic is the most unique color.
img2410ks2.jpg

img2445pj4.jpg

img2481da2.jpg

image016cs4.jpg

dscn13329fb2.jpg

dscn13324oo5.jpg

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
The mysticchrome is more desirable for the simple fact it's an 04 cobra and a bab is 97 98 poo

Last edited:

psucobra

Established Member
BAB is my vote. Never really understood the fascination with Mystic. I would probably like it more if the dominant color wasn't purple.

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
The mystic is more desirable for the simple fact it's an 04 cobra and a bab is 97 98 poo

Made 'em in 1998 too sir and for the sake of this thread I think we are only comparing "98 poo".

My vote is blue. Mystic next.

03DSGGT

Established Member
I like both colors, however a Mystic car needs to be perfect for me to like it. My buddies parents bought a Mystic and the bumpers are faded, the car has chips and dings and the clear coat is peeling in spots...to me it just looks like any other old beat up Mustang. I really like BAB, but more on the SN95s than on a New Edge....

Jaysin

Established Member
I like Mystic better. BAB is to light for my liking, there's one local and I just can't get into it. Azure Blue on the Machs is where it's at, and Sonic Blue of course, but BAB? Eh

Users who are viewing this thread