Mystic or Bright Atlantic Blue and why?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
BAB. Less of them and never really see them. Mystics are meh. Look really good when detailed and the paint is nice and shiney but still only a step above pacific green for me. And PG is at the bottom of the barrel in terms of color for the sn95s. Mystic Chrome on the other hand, now that is sexy! Lighter colors.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
20130928_164318-1-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm love my BAB. Photographs like crap but sweet in person. Plus I hardly ever see them only one around here and it's a white top vert which ruins it. There's 3 mystichrome 03 cobras, though I have yet to see a mystic 98. I'm a little on the color blind side mystic always looks purple/black to me till I get the angle right to see the green. BAB really pops in person, never lose my car in the parking lot.

Last edited:

redrocket16

Established Member
Being that I own a mystic I will go with that. I do love a BAB Cobra as my good bud has one but the biggest thing for me is that they made BAB GT and V6 models as well for '98 and its not a unique color to the Cobra's only where as the Mystic is.

And when mystic is done right it looks awesome. Mystic-SVT, Nvrl8te and if I might add my car to the short list off the top of my head.

Passengersidefromrear_zpsa4d80731.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
I love them both and if i could find the cars I want I would buy them in either color.

But as much as I love Mystichrome, the Bright Atlantic Blue is just such an original color I would pick it first.

Can you imagine how good it would look if you had it oversprayed with another coat of clear tinted with CAB and a heavy pearl?

I have even considered getting a Hellcat and getting it painted BAB.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love them both as well, and don't have a clear favorite between the two. It's a tie for me.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Mystic will be the most desirable / collectable going forward. because the color will never be put on another vehicle by ford. Not the case with BAB. from a looks perspective I would take the mystic over the BAB because having TWO color changers in my driveway would be awesome.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
BAB. Less of them and never really see them. Mystics are meh. Look really good when detailed and the paint is nice and shiney but still only a step above pacific green for me. And PG is at the bottom of the barrel in terms of color for the sn95s. Mystic Chrome on the other hand, now that is sexy! Lighter colors.

I can't fall in love with mystichrome, just too fruity for me, but I love the 96 mystic. BAB is a nice color, but I would chose the mystic any day.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its a tough choice for me. i like mystic for its specialness but i love the actual color of BAB. if i had to choose one, not sure which one i would go with. probably BAB because id be too scared to try to keep that mystic mint. you need to be able to have a safe room to put it in lol

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
If by mystic you mean the 96 and not the 04, then that's a good debate. Both Colors are rare and nice. I'd hate to say it but I would leave that fate to a coin toss.

Users who are viewing this thread