Mystichrome metal parking sign and Cobra mats.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I wanted a GT500 parking sign for my garage and already had one for the '93. There is a seller on eBay that makes these signs. You just tell them the year and color when ordering. After I ordered the Shelby sign, I searched for a Terminator version and was happy to find a vert, but no Mystichrome. You had a choice of solid colors only. In the text to the seller, I explained I had a color-changing Mystichrome car and it would be awesome if he could create a fade from green to blue to purple. I never got a reply, but these showed up in the mail:

You_Doodle_2017-07-16T21_35_41Z_zpsr7mki3o8.jpg

I was surprised to see he was able to do what I had asked:

You_Doodle_2017-07-16T21_36_53Z_zpsrq2ymnsa.jpg

I also have been watching for an original set of Ford Mustang Cobra aftermarket floor mats. I have a recreation set that I put in the 00R (seller glues embroidery emblem onto Ford mats), but I was looking for the actual ones. One seller had a set on eBay for a lofty price. I offered him a little less and was rejected. This set popped-up a week later for significantly less and I grabbed them... Score!

I may never put them in a car, but I just wanted them.

You_Doodle_2017-07-16T21_38_37Z_zpsup2iyu6i.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice score. I need to buy some mats and pull my stockers out to put in safe keeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Man those floor mats were all over e-bay years ago. I have a set for my 03 coupe but I should have picked up a few sets. Crazy how prices on certain things have gone crazy over the years.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to hear that you landed a set of the aftermarket Cobra floor mats at a good price. They're using on the expensive side. Those signs are pretty neat, too.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Link to the seller?

I searched for a Terminator version and was happy to find a vert, but no Mystichrome. You had a choice of solid colors only. In the text to the seller, I explained I had a color-changing Mystichrome car and it would be awesome if he could create a fade from green to blue to purple. I never got a reply, but these showed up in the mail:

View attachment 100669

Users who are viewing this thread