Mystichrome Owners build dates and numbers(only please)(Merged threads)

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Sorry- meant "12"/17/03 in the post above- wanted to correct the date for all thread subscribers that got an email with the mistaken "2/17/03" date I had posted - DOH!!!...

9150notch

Established Member
I posted all of my details other than the mystichrome number. How do you find this info and I apologize for my ignorance. Thank you.

Cape T/A

Established Member
Im going to have to order my svt certificate to find the actual number i guess, carfax said the car was made on dec. 19 so that would put it in the 2xx range. Went out and looked and the bottom of my doors wernt painted either. Would have never noticed either, lol.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Im going to have to order my svt certificate to find the actual number i guess, carfax said the car was made on dec. 19 so that would put it in the 2xx range. Went out and looked and the bottom of my doors wernt painted either. Would have never noticed either, lol.

Hey Jimmy, just noticed you needed my production number. Only the date is on my cert, how do I find out again?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/how-230/203816-how-get-your-build-certificate.html

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread