Mystichrome teaser

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I just did these for a customer, but I'm thinking I might have to duplicate them for my car now.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
sorry didnt know there was a diffrence. i was trying to imply mystichrome.

Lots of folks don't/didn't know, so you're not alone lol. I like to educate, so no worries.

This car is gonna be crazy! I don't think I've heard of anyone doing a Mystichrome GT500 before. This will definitely be impressive.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Lots of folks don't/didn't know, so you're not alone lol. I like to educate, so no worries.

This car is gonna be crazy! I don't think I've heard of anyone doing a Mystichrome GT500 before. This will definitely be impressive.

If memory serves me, before the '13 GT500 was released, there was a test mule painted in this color. People were really hoping that it would be an option through Ford, but it obviously never happened.

OP - Can't wait to see the final product!!! ETA on when you hope to have this completed?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
i suppose your who i need to talk to about sending my coil covers too to be powder coated lol

Yeah, I've done a couple sets of coil covers. Lol let me know if I can help.

If memory serves me, before the '13 GT500 was released, there was a test mule painted in this color. People were really hoping that it would be an option through Ford, but it obviously never happened.

OP - Can't wait to see the final product!!! ETA on when you hope to have this completed?

Hopefully some time next week.

Users who are viewing this thread