NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Ive got a shop in Charlotte that will host it, if there is a good amount of interest...i'll post a new thread and see what i can get up before the end of the week

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
jeffsvt said:
The date of the dyno day will be *Edit Feb 05 , 2005 .

Ok well here is the pricing info for tuning .

Tuning $150 / $100 extra for complete written custom tune

Also they can sell you a
Predator for $399 with 1 custom tune
9100 SCT $450 with 1 custom tune
Xcalibrator $375 with 1 customt tune
additional data cable for Xcalibrator $50

If anyone would like to purchase any of these items plus contact Amazon Racin ahead of time and they will bring them with them . You can also purchase a new pulley combo ( Scott and myself both have pulley pullers you can use to install new pullies ) new mass air or mafextender . Whatever you need just let them know ahead of time .
The above would still be set in stone.

The shop in Anderson wants $575 for the day, $ due up front is still being negotiated, the rest payable on D-Day. With ten cars that works out to $57.50/per. The day begins @08:00 & would end after 16:00. Again, the total each will pay will depend upon the number of cars. From the owner's experience, he'd like to see around ten cars (tuning) for the day. Limit os ten for full-on tuning, please. *Don't wanna work Rick too hard now do we?

Since this is on the other side of the state, some Low Country folk may not wish to trek to the Upstate, I need e-mail from everybody still interested in doing this 05FEB05.

[email protected]

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
well mr cook i may not dyno but i will surely be present...that is only 10 minutes from the house

racepartsbroinc

Established Member
im in if rain doesnt come. dont drive car in rain. i want to get a tune. i have the sct tuner and want to save the tune i have. i have a whipple and etc. would like to compare existing tune. thanks Skip

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
James,
I'm definitely in! Do you know how much AR is going to charge? Will it be per hour or per tune?

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
Hey James, I'll come down and hang out with ya'll that day. Also i'll post this over on the BMC site and see if any of ours members want to come out.

kilroy