NC/SC/GA gathering thurs Dec 30th

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everybody there has been a thread going on for months now trying to put something together.

We are gonna meet at Quaker Steak and Lube up at Concord Mills on Thurs afternoon Dec 30th. The time is still a little up in the air but we will be meeting somewhere between 1-4 p.m until whenever.

Its open to everyone. We are trying to put together one last big meet to end the 04 year. There will be everything from F-Body's, mustangs, supras, to rx-7's and whatever else out.

Please make plans to attend and if you know anyone else that would like to come please bring them too.

If you are not sure where its at just take I-85 North or South and get off exit 49. If you are coming north take a right off the ramp and it will be a 1/4 mile on your left. Coming south take a left off the ramp and it will be a 1/4 mile on your left.

Also feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Hope to see you all out there.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Get an address to the place if you can. I'll bring the 560 rwhp 03 Cobie for a trip from Fayetteville!

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
depending on what time you think it will last until I may be able to make it. I normally don't get back here from work until around 6 p.m and I live about 1 1/2-2 hours away from the meeting point. I'll keep and eye on this thread and see though.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Dale...if you come up I77 to I85N...go up to the Concord Mills Exit (#49 I think) and make a right...then the restaurant will be on your left...as of now, i'll be showing up around 4pm

L8Braker

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
L8braker, you should bring the Max...ive got a buddy who might bring his...just a '96 w/a slipping A/C belt :coolman:

Might do that, just depends on who Tkiller is bringing.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I wanted the address to see how long it's going to take on MapQuest. Oh well give myself 2 and 1/2 hours and find a local hotel to stay the night.

L8Braker

Established Member
Last edited:

tkiller

Established Member
L8Braker... I'm bringing the wife along so she can go shopping. Have you talked to our SS friend? If not, I'll holler at him tomorrow. You can bring the Max or ride with him. May have a few other friends coming, but they don't come with rides.... Poor guys.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
It keeps getting bigger...i'll definitely be up there around 4pm, hopefully we'll have an even amount of imports and domestics

Users who are viewing this thread