NC/SC/GA gathering thurs Dec 30th

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
i reckon i will have to be sick of work on thursday cause there is no way that i am missing this one lol torry hope to see you there bud

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
blk04cobra1 said:
looks like 60 degrees and sunny for the 30th... :coolman:
That'll be nice cause we are iced down today. It must be killing my daughter, she is a day after Xmas shopper.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
drtsvt..i cant remember your name...but i'll be there...ive actually got a meeting at 4pm, but it should only last 30mins and I should be up there around 5pm...if things change, i'll let you know

N20LS1Brandon

Established Member
Ok I just got back from QS&L a little bit ago. I talked to steve the manager and he seemed very cool. We actaully have reservations for 120 people and yes that is 120 people!!! He was very excited to have us come and they are actually going to take pictures as well of all the cars.

We have reservations from 4-6 PM or as long as we need. They are going to block off a couple of sections for us just depending on how many cars show up.

They have a ton of parking there and there is actaully a gravel lot right beside it that is open as well. I don't think we will have any problems getting everyone in and if we do then thats awesome cause thats means there will be a ton of nice cars out.

They also have a section reserved for us to eat at which people will have to take turns on going in cause there def won't be enough room for everyone at once. And once again its a car oriented place. They have car stuff everywhere and even some hanging from the ceiling lol.

I am picking my car up at 2 on thurs to take and wash it and get her all ready.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

And torrey I saw your post over of SF but didn't reply there since there were so many posts. But in answer to your question about the cog setup I had a ton of problems with it. It kept breaking belts. Couldn't figure out what was causeing it. Don't know if it was the blow off valve, alignment or what. So I took it off and put a 10 rib system on there to see how that works.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Guys I'll have the 03 Cobra with the color shifting flame paint job. I should be easy to find.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
yep i will be caravaning up with some of the supra guys from greenville SC so i guess i will see you chaps there

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If the back roads and my house area are still iced up the morning of the 30th I won't be able to trailer up. I will have to do some collective bargaining with my wife to get to C'town. I will continue the effort till it starts to cost me panty time with the wife, then all bets are off. :(

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have a yard full of ice/snow and the street is still iced up. Trees are nice till you want the ice to melt! Plus we are just outside the city line, no salt trucks. My wife has other commitments and it looks like a go for me! :rockon:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
nice...im in a little dilemna myself...have the parts I just ordered put on tomorrow and friday...or wait til next week and drive up there? I think im gonna wait for the intake to come in to put "everything" on at once...

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I just ordered the brushed aluminum radiator cover and my gauges are in tomorrow! Yuk, I told Dan at True-Blue we'd have to wait for the install. My car ain't much of a show piece because I'm too lazy to clean every crevice. She does move though!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
from what you've been saying, it does move, cant wait to see it in person...im gonna wash mine up tonight so i dont have to worry tomorrow...look forward to meeting you and i'll be there around 5pm

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Is there a gas station that serves 100 octane or better near by?

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
Geez as much as I hate to say it and as bad as I wanted to go, I believe I am going to end up having to work Tomorrow :( . Hopefully there will be another time that everyone is planning on meeting up again. Hope you all have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread