NC/SC/GA gathering thurs Dec 30th

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Sorry I couldnt hang around longer to see everyone. I think I left before you got there Jason. Was cool to see such a variety of cars.

Billy

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It was pretty nice. Me and Cobie had a blast. I went to Hooters later that night and had a preety good time there too. Maybe next year sometime the Mustang guys can host something? I leave this summer though, so if you guys know of any big events give me a heads up.
Nice meeting everyone and hope to do it again,

happy New years all!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
DaleM...nice looking ride, sorry I didnt hang out longer, but kinda got bored and had to speak to my friends in the Vipers...also got some new ideas that will hopefully be on by this summer and mustangweek '05...take it easy :beer:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
How did that video run go that the Viper, Vette and camaro made. No Mustangs got the invite :-(

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
The Viper didnt run...basically b/c it's not fully tuned and too many LEO's out that night...I know that when both Vipers are up and running at full potential they will let a certain few run them, probably at the track...b/c of the popularity of the shop and reputation they have, it's not really benefitial for anyone to just "run" especially with such a large crowd and the Concord PD already knowing what was going on...im sure it wouldve made for a good video though...

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I got the guage pod and gauges installed. Looks pretty nice. The DJ wideband commander is incredible. It has me going back for a re-tune due to a higher than expectd A/F ratio. I guess it's a good thing I was putting Xylene or race gas in her...WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread