NC/SC Meet and Greet

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
As far as I know man it is on still. It would be really nice if reschedule would be Sunday but don't know if that will happen. I will keep everyone updated on this thread so keep a check. I'm still going to be ready just incase weather clears up in the morning. If it does rain maybe we can all get together next weekend for a car show and all grab a bite together.

662HP

Established Member
Man, it's awful out. I'm still gonna ride up to ProDyno and check it out since it's in my neck of the woods but as far I've seen, they say it's still on. Maybe I'll win because I'm in the only one who shows up. lol

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Yeah sorry guys meant to get in earlier than this. Show is still going on. I stayed home didn't want to get the cobra in this mess and didn't want to make the trip without it. It is raining up there and cold what I've heard.
And yeah 662 you should have a trophy I doubt anyone much showed up. Lol

662HP

Established Member
The show wasn't that bad despite the weather. There was a decent turn out but not nearly as big as usual I'm told.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Awsome man glade it was still a good turnout. you win anything with the gt500?

Also guys there is one more big cars show coming up and will be the last of the year so who ever can make it that will be great just lmk so I can start getting a list together. any questions I will do the best I can to answer. heres the info.

12th Annual Hendrick's "Christmas For Kid's" Car Show - 11/22/14

November 22, 2014
8:00am - 3:00pm
4400 Papa Joe Hendrick Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262

Entry fee: $20
New, unwrapped toys accepted as donations as well

FB link to event flyer: https://www.facebook.com/carolinacam...type=1&theater
Pre-registration link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nForm-2014.pdf

Reasons to make this show:
- Benefits the Shriners Hospitals
- Hendrick's Motorsports is a beautiful complex with the two main race shops, a bunch of older race shops/buildings and their museum/gift shop is all laid out across some scenic rolling landscape.
- Upwards of 500 cars of all makes and models in attendance
- Paved parking
- Silent auction, including NASCAR memorabilia
- Very cool trophies and they generously award a Top 200
- Good/cheap food vendors

We will meet at the Bojangles on Speedway Blvd at 7:30am and roll out about 7:55am for the 2min ride to Hendrick's.
*there is a new entrance to the race shop off Speedway Blvd so we'll have to figure out which one to use

Bojangles 7:30am Meet-up
7701 Gateway Ln NW
Concord, NC

We will be meeting up at the bojangles with another club called South Eastern Foxbodies, real good group of guys. they will roll out first from the bojangles then we will follow behind them. If everyone that would like to attend lmk asap please.
thank You.

nastynotch483

Established Member
NOVEMBER 15TH GUYS we will be putting on another show due to the weather at Pro Dyno hope it can be like out sping show when we had over 300 Mustangs! Please also Bring you can good for the Food drive! '

thanks Brandon

nastynotch483

Established Member
Also you guys out in the concord area that meet we get together over in Mooresville on Thursday nights at hooters every week during the summer months we have a real good turn out from Foxs body's to Shelby's all welcome to come join us!

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Meet up tomorrow at carolina speed works at 10 or 10:30am. Address 8018 Myint Ln #130, Concord, NC 28027. If anyone is interest have about 10 or 11 cars right now then will be all cruising to a car show in kannapolis nc.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
95Whiteknight
is tomorrow the Bojangles
Meet-up at 7:30am still ?

Nah man the bojangles meet is on the 22nd of this month. Tomorrow is the pro dyno show. Meeting up at uncc the parking by the circle k gas station, the one closest to the edge apartments at 8 to 8:30am. Then from there cruising to the show. If easier I'm going to be at lowes foods in Harrisburg nc to meet anyone unsure of uncc meet. From lowes foods we will meet with rest of group at uncc. I'll check on here bfor going through harrisburg if no one responds on meeting then I'm going straight to uncc. If interested just post on here so I know to stop bfor going to uncc.
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread