NC/SC Meet and Greet

nastynotch483

Established Member
We are having a show at Pro Dyno March 14th. Last year we had 352 mustangs and would like to beat that. Dan will be running the Dyno all day and I think it also will be a Food drive again! So come out and see us and check out the shop free lunch and some Bad A$$ mustangs hope to see ever one!!

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Hey got a local mustang club putting on show this Sunday at
16715 Orchard Stone Run
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
Place called buffalo wings and rings. Car meet guys get discount on bill as well as powercurve Motorsports will have his Dyno out there. Will be a great time. If anyone wants to meet up and cruise there lmk. Would love to pull in with some fellow terminators.

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Alright cool man. Btw if you want to me and my brother are meeting some foxbody guys up at nascar hall of fame around 7:40. Then roll out at 8 to ride in together at show. If you like to meet up with us and ride in together and park together then the more the better.

racerbox77

Established Member
Alright cool man. Btw if you want to me and my brother are meeting some foxbody guys up at nascar hall of fame around 7:40. Then roll out at 8 to ride in together at show. If you like to meet up with us and ride in together and park together then the more the better.
Didn't go.
What time is the meet Sunday?

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
So I just found this thread. I'm glad some of the SVTP crowd is finally getting together in the Carolinas for more than just Mustang Week. I used to go to Cars and Coffee in Charlotte almost every month. I have been in Germany for the last two years and will be retiring in August and moving back to Columbia. My car is up for sale here but if she doesn't sell you all will be seeing me later this year. Cheers!

racerbox77

Established Member
Car meet tomorrow morning Saturday morning 2-14.
Mini C&C. Last week there was about 40 cars and lots of exotics.
Waterbean Coffee
19420 Jetton Rd #105, Cornelius, NC 28031
8am

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Will also be going to the speedworks car show. Going to try and get a meet up at concord mills at best buy parking lot and cruise as a group to speedworks. Lmk if anyone would be down to do that.

TinyTim93

Established Member
I will also be going to the Speedworks show as long as the weather is good. It's supposed to be party cloudy and 40*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread