NC/SC meet thread

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Ok guys I'm going to try to put together this meet again. Next Saturday or Sunday work for everyone in the Concord, NC location we originally planned to meet at?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Lets nail down a date that is better for everyone. I don't care if its Saturday or Sunday. As long as the weather is nice Sunday actually works better for me too.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Oh and anyone from the upstate SC area or low NC area we can cruise up together as long as you don't mind going slow. I interstate @ 70mph and not a tick over. (4.56 gears ftl)

2004Droptop

Established Member
My wife's weekend off... So if she is game or doesn't mind I will cruise down. She works every other weekend so she can be a little uptight if I make plans without her or plans she doesn't like... either way I still love her and she and my daughter come first!

Poppacapp

Established Member
I won't be able to do Saturday. Younguns graduation, and after grad party. Sunday might work though.

Poppacapp

Established Member
We will have GoPro's. :) Most will have too much powah fo' meh, but would still like to get some good vids to compile. Been itching to try the new GoPro out.

alan0614

Established Member
If you are going to be there a while we could probably join you. We won't leave church till 11 or so. That would have us there about 12:30.

Users who are viewing this thread