NC/SC meet thread

Extremite

Established Member
Gonna talk to the girlfriend and see what she says. (We're both on our long weekends from work so she has a little sayso in the matter. xD) Not sure how the fox will hold up on a long ride yet so this may be a good chance to find out.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I'm game for some activity really soom. I will have my Fox here in Greensbore beginning the end of next week.

The Snake

attachment.php

Kiohtee

Established Member
I won't be attending this one unfortunately. My car isn't done (imagine that) and I'm just not going to another one of these meets without it. :( :nonono:

Poppacapp

Established Member
I won't be attending this one unfortunately. My car isn't done (imagine that) and I'm just not going to another one of these meets without it. :( :nonono:

Sorry about your car mang.. I will hollar at you tomorrow.. winding down from a long day.

I was looking at the weather, and possible scattered thunderstorms from 1pm on. only 30% right now, so may be ok. Plan on 11am, and we can at least get some grub in.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I'll be leaving the house at 9am. Gotta remember to bring the spray wax and detail...I was lazy today but got a new gun so its ok! :D

Users who are viewing this thread