NC/SC meet thread

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Never seen so many Mustangs in one place in my LIFE! Even a Fbody showed up! :eek:

Poppacapp

Established Member
That T/A was sweet looking. I have always loved that body style. First meet + possible rain.. hey not too bad. The food was good and we talked cars for a little bit. We can plan another one sometime in late July if everyone wants.

Nice meeting everyone today. If everyone likes the track, we can try to plan a track day too.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Any pics from this gathering? I really hate we didn't make it.

There were only 5 cars at first.. two Termi's, my car, and Kevin's Mach 1. Another couple came in their daily driver car, and after we ate, we saw a LS1 Trans Am(sharp looking car), and a 5.0 inthe lot. I didnt take a pic of the cars parked.. just a shot of mine, Kevin's and one of the Termi's at the Bass Pro Shops parking lot...I'll post the 3 pics I took . :)

I am sure as we do this more often there will be more cars coming. There was also the early afternoon thunderstorm chance.. we actually ran into some rain on the way home. Kevin told me he got to practice his Mickey Thompson Drifting on his way home :)

At Quaker Steak... yeah, I know.. I didnt get a shot of the cars. :(

IMG_20130609_135912_824_zps9c71ec2e.gif

At Concord Mills parking lot:

IMG_20130609_153234_922_zps3f146aa3.jpg

And... Bass Pro Shops. :)

IMG_20130609_142146_530_zpsf5fe5939.gif

twisted03snake

Established Member
At Quaker Steak... yeah, I know.. I didnt get a shot of the cars. :(

IMG_20130609_135912_824_zps9c71ec2e.gif
Sure you did...that's the wife's sonata in front of the restaurant;) We enjoyed it also and nice meeting you guys too. Can't wait to get a huge group together!

Last edited:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Was NOT cool!!! :eek: Car went from straight to sideways @ 50mph all of the sudden.

Grant even cried a little

Lol! You know...as slick as my 555rs are.. they still do "ok" in the rain. Have to go slower of course.

alan0614

Established Member
Thanks for the pics Mike. Hope to come meet some of you guys soon. We have the Lenoir cruise in coming up on July 6th. Any interest in coming up our way?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Thanks for the pics Mike. Hope to come meet some of you guys soon. We have the Lenoir cruise in coming up on July 6th. Any interest in coming up our way?

I will definitely be trying to make the next Lenoir trip. 512 cars at the last one... I hate I missed it. :whine:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Want to bump this back up to the top.

Curious if anyone wants to try to setup a meet sometime soon, possibly at Quaker Steak @ Concord Mills again.

Post up, and we can figure out a good weekend date that is good for anyone interested.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm down. No preferences as to when either, as long as it's a weekend and it's not raining/snowing (I'll be on a bike lol).

Poppacapp

Established Member
Snow has the Snake under cover for a few days. Anything coming up in the next few weeks after we thaw out?

Might be trading my Shelby in tomorrow after a car show. Already took it back to stock and put the stock Crapyear tires back on it. My meet days might be over for a little bit. :( At least until I get that Fox body roller, drop a built Coyote in it and throw 300shot of nitrous at it. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread