NC/SC meet thread

Poppacapp

Established Member
Poppacapp, what get you out of the Shelby, you looked good cruising in it?

Huh? :)

Why am I getting rid of it? I have rearranged my priorities, and want to find a couple acres of land to purchase, and within 5 yrs or so, I want to design and build my own house. Not getting any younger, and want to throw money at that project instead of a car.

And i look good no matter what I cruise in. :D :rockon:

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
Id love to meet up. Im in vass NC. Small,town and i dont have any mustang buddies lol

twisted03snake

Established Member
A few of us from the Charlotte area are gonna meet and cruise to moorseville dragstrip on Saturday. Probably do dinner afterwards...let me know if anybody is interested in joining us.

MXKON

Established Member
Anyone in the Charlotte area doing any meets anytime soon? This nice weather just makes me want to get out and cruise more.

marshall_cobra

Established Member
Anyone here interested in going to a car show in Goldsboro NC on May 10th? I am in the Air Force and I am part of the booster club, we are a non profit organization and raise money to boost morale and put on a christmas party at the end of the year (to sum it all up quickly). I was tasked to put on a car show to raise money and it is looking like there will be a lot of cool prizes and hopefully a good turn out of cars. There will be some pretty cool trophies as well!

I have drove nothing but mustangs for 8 years now and I would like to get some mustangs out there with mine. I need some competition ;].

Please if you are interested message me on here and I will get you the information you need to pre register your car.

jwt390030

Established Member
Hey ya'll. Live in the Raleigh area. Just picked up a "new to me" cobra. Look forward to meeting some of you guys at cars and coffee next go 'round.

Users who are viewing this thread