Need ASAP!!!

Black_Sunshine

Established Member
Hey fellas, I know this is not the right forum for this, obviously, but this gets the most traffic. I really need a set of front Bilstein Struts off an '03-'04 Cobra. I am getting ready to trade it in. Plans to buy a set from Herman fell thru as he noticed one was leaking before he shipped(stand up guy to let me know and refund:beer: ). Anyways, I need a set ASAP b/c the car is getting traded in next week. I figued alot of you guys might have a set laying around, but don't visit the classifieds that often. PM if you do and what you want for them shipped to Pittsburgh, PA 15102.

Thanks.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Black_Sunshine said:
Hey fellas, I know this is not the right forum for this, obviously, but this gets the most traffic. I really need a set of front Bilstein Struts off an '03-'04 Cobra. I am getting ready to trade it in. Plans to buy a set from Herman fell thru as he noticed one was leaking before he shipped(stand up guy to let me know and refund:beer: ). Anyways, I need a set ASAP b/c the car is getting traded in next week. I figued alot of you guys might have a set laying around, but don't visit the classifieds that often. PM if you do and what you want for them shipped to Pittsburgh, PA 15102.

Thanks.

MOVED!:wf: USE THE CORRECT FORUMS

Users who are viewing this thread